Saturday, February 26, 2011

Scalloped Potatoes Campbells Soup

cumplir__________Capitulo 7 A dream A dream cumplir____________Capitulo

CHAPTER 7
In the morning you will raise and clothe you and you put this:

You left the hut and went to lunch, you took some food and sat at the table. Britt step beside you and "accidentally" throw you over the bowl of milk.
You: are you stupid?
Britt: I'm sorry I accidentally fell
You: not wanting to have if I'm going to dye your hair again, but without wanting ehh
Britt: only you can do that?
You: how about you just know that annoying?
Britt: I told you I would avenge
You: Is this revenge? I feel sorry
You got up i went to the cabin to change you, then came Justin, you were speeding up the pace so you do not see well.
Justin: _______ (your name)
You: (shit) Hello ...
Justin: What about that?
You: what?
Justin: Your shirt
You: ah ajaj no nonsense, well I'm going to change
Justin went into the room something strange, there was Britt, he sat away her, but she approached.
Britt: Hi Justin
Justin: Hi mmm ... Jessie?
Britt: Britt ¬ ¬
Justin: ah that
Britt: Well ... that your girlfriend's shirt eh
Justin: What has past?
Britt: Well I accidentally dropped the bowl of milk over him (haha)
Justin: ah then .... (He took the glass of milk and throw it at the table, and fell over trousers Britt)
Britt: aah! What are you doing?
Justin: Sorry, accidentally drop it, you know, we're a bit clumsy lately everyone.
Britt: for if
Britt got up and went to the cabin, Justin laughed. Within an hour all you had been in the music room to decide the songs of each, so everyone went to their cabins to prepare.
1 hour later ...
Director: Well ... there are going to decide the songs. Britt with ________ (your name) sing "Wherever I go "
B & Tu: QUEEEEEEEEEE!
Director: you and ... ... ...
Britt: if you do! You have understood, but we will not go together you know that right?
Director: boards or do the songs you are going camp
You: we do together
Britt: So what say you
You: no I miss this opportunity for you! Okay?
Director: Well, Jessie and Niki with the song "Never Say Never"
Niki: which touched me ....
Jessie: you can not change?
Director: worth and girls! It's what I play and so will
Each went his hand, Justin and you were you for a ride.
Justin: What's wrong?
You: nothing ...
Justin: vaa ...
You: The song ...
Justin: You practice and already do not pay attention to Britt
You: I know ... but is that it is difficult not to argue
Justin: I will go with you to rehearsals
You: thanks! :) (He gave a long kiss)
So I spend all day, at night, you took your guitar and went to the side of the lake, song, start playing, that song you wrote for your mother, always you remembered to sing it, you saw your side, as if he had gone, as if none of this had happened, as if he were to be 7 years, as if that day they called and said your mother had an accident and was in the hospital had not been real . Still
you remembered, you were in your room playing with wrists, enter your father with tearful eyes, I lifted her up and told him Malita mother was in hospital that were healing, and you had to go.
Your uploaded to the car that night was very cold and raining, you looked out the window, until you came. You came into the room was plugged into your mother many machines, the nurse took you out of there, and take you to a site for children. You could you as you left there and went to the room that was your mother, you did not understand because I was there, you came to her and sat by your side. And he said "Mom, you are asleep? I want you to wake up. Are you Malita? Do you cherish the belly? When you do it to me I miss, and I feel better, "Your father came and saw you, run you out of there, at that time the machine began to beep call a nurse and do not let you pass.
You fell asleep, when I woke up, your dad told you that Mom had gone to heaven, but you give up there watch over, that you loved. Des that night you could not see again, still dreaming that one day you wake up and that none of this has happened, you're in your house and your mother wakes you with a big smile. Sometimes you cry, because sometimes it costs you remember it, sometimes you forget as was his face.
You took your guitar and you go to sleep.
next morning got up and went to the music room, where you've been with Britt, to rehearse the song, even if you wanted anything, but Justin said he would be there.
You: ufff ...
Britt: What?
You: no, did I say something?
Britt: you say uff
You: I said uff, uff not Britt, if you feel alluded to is not my fault ;)
Britt: aix! Should we start now or what?
You: clear (and Justin? He said he would)
both started to sing, the song was fatal, none of you had any interest in that song , each looking to one side, you tirabais the ground, a disaster. The principal heard the song, when he saw all that enter quickly before fainted.
Director: but what this is!
B & Tu: which ...
Director: the song! Please, if it looks like you are killing, you have to do that you are friends, watch and enjoy.
You: forgive director, a little something
Director: if _________ (your name)?
You: first with her can not be friends, just a jealous and bitter, second, not the look I want to continue living in the rest of my life, and third with her you can not enjoy , just a bitter.
Britt: it would be good friend if you can not, and need not look at me, you take away my reputation and third if I'm bitter, you are no sales or dictionary
You: what have I betrayed? Hard to believe neither you, what reputation? What reputation? Be that if you live in a world where people are not my problem right?
Britt: mir ...
Director: enough about fights! I do not care as they do, but in the performance of tomorrow must appear friends, watch and enjoy.
You: per ...
Director: I do not, go!
The director took it and slammed the door shut. The two you have left Miranda to you was very important to this contest, and there were going to let this opportunity pass by nonsense like that.
You: not you, but I the day of the show I do I'm your friend, I'll look and I will enjoy because I'm not going to lose this contest
Britt : I say the same
You: Well, tomorrow we
Britt: by bad luck if
You: aiix!
The two came out, each on its side, you were angry with Justin, you promised you would go to trial, did not know where he was, but within a few seconds I knew, there sat on a bench with a girl, I could not believe you were in plan loving, hugging and kissing on the cheek started to mourn and you were up.
You: Justin! (you gave a host on the cheek)
Justin: ahh!
You: that an idiot! You deserve that and much more! (crying)
Justin: __________ (your name) let me explain
You: I do not want explain anything! We finished, and do not come near me because the guys who cheat me for my die okay?
Justin: _____ (your name)
You: shut up! And your little girl be careful that you do not do the same with another.
I took off running, shedding tears, did not want to listen to anyone, not could you believe what you saw, thought that Justin was different, not like other boys, but you were really wrong.
Lock you in the cabin, but Justin cried out to give would open wanted to talk to you, but you would not only wanted to think about other things.
Justin: Breakthrough! Please
You: no!
Justin, please! I swear there's an explanation
You: of course! What? How do you throw it up and that you did not nothing? This tall tale!
Justin: No! she is my cousin
You: what are you?
Justin: my cousin! Canada came to see me des
You: relationship as cousins \u200b\u200bgo, you only needed the bed
Justin ... ______ (your name) you can open
You: go!
Justin: you win
Justin was surrendered, I knew that would come out sometime, so I talk to you.
later opened the door slowly, looked right and left, there was no one, so I went out, I navigated to the dining room for dinner, but when you close the door, someone will cover my mouth and I got to the inside, of course ... Justin
You: mmmm! (tapeworm mouth covered)
Justin: If you loose, promise me you hear me
You: mmm!
Justin: yes?
You: mm (nodding)
Justin: Well
You: are you stupid or wrong? You scared me to death!
Justin: haha \u200b\u200b
You: ¬ ¬
Justin: ahem ... have I'm sorry, she is my cousin, I told you, there is nothing between us
You: but you you were hugging, kissing and more ... ¬ ¬
Justin: I'm sorry ... is that you give us little we are together and we have very good relationship, we're like brothers
You: Do you promise?
Justin: I promise you
You: Sorry, I should ask
Justin: nothing happens
Justin grabbed your neck and I started kiss slowly, the two sonreíais, you stroked her hair and throw you to bed, I continue kissing for a while and when we finished I said I love you.
The two held hands, you went to dinner, when you're done all you were in the middle of the field to a fire, all sing, and enjoy, all in that moment I forgot about the bad things, just think of the music, you and Justin were you together, your sitting on top of yours, I took both hands and give you kisses on the neck, it was all wonderful, it was as if you and Britt you were friends, as if Niki was happy, as if Ricky and Jim had gone, and most importantly, as if your mother was watching from the sky and give never left.

The next morning I woke up and you were all to lunch, that night would only 3 y ya seria la semifinal.
Echabas mucho de menos a tu familia, hacía tiempo que no hablabas con ellos, dentro de unos días ya los verías.
Tu: Justin!
Justin: ¡hola!
Tu: una pregunta
Justin: si dime
Tu: ¿cuando la gente pregunte si estamos juntos que dirás?
Justin: que si
Tu: ¡me mataran tus fans!
Justin: no ajaj not allow
You: that fear ...
Justin: Do not worry you accept insurance
You: I hope so ...
Justin: but what is this?
You: I do not know, I've been ...
Justin: a okok, well maybe your fans as well kill me
You: you say to fans? I have no fans
Justin: come va! You've gone on TV, people like you, of course you have
You: jjaj, what is that?
Justin: what?
mirasteis Both the entrance was a lot of cameras, I shouted, throwing them had security officer, you were running toward them, all talking at once.
Interviewer 1: ¡_______ (your name)! you heard it from ...
Interviewer 2: Your father! Do you know?
Interviewer 3: sisi you know that you heard? What do you think about that?
Interviewer 1: ¿_______ (your name) what angers to visit?
You: but you say? What happened?
Justin: ________ (your name) let's go let
You: no! I want to find out! Please have one at
Entre.1, 2, 3: me, me!
You: you will
Interviewer 1: your father has admitted to the hospital Sunday night, is seen to burn
You: that .... (You started very strong mourn) Not again!
Justin: ¡________ (your name)! Come up! (Justin drag you)
You: nooooooooo! Not again .... Please help
Interviewer 2: Did not you know? The wrath to visit
You: I'm leaving now!
Justin: What do you say? Come on, you can not go
You: Justin let me!
Justin: you can not go!
You: my father is dying! I want away! Damn!
Director: ¡______ (your name) ! Come
You: no! Director please let me go see my father (crying)
Director: You can not
You: porfavooooor!
Director: if you go, let the contest
You: I leave! I leave it! But let me go
Justin: What are you saying! Please think for a second
You: See Justin! I once lost my mother, I'm not losing my father! If you have your mother and your father alive congratulations, but I do not!
Justin: it goes! Sorry You're right, but you're leaving the competition
You: I know Justin, I know ... but ....
Director: leave it or not?
You: ... ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment