Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mounting An Lcd Tv Directly On A Ceiling

cumplir_______________Capitulo 3 cumplir___________Capitulo a dream A dream cumplir___________Capitulo

CHAPTER 3
It was 8h Justin morning and woke you up to go to rehearse the song.
Justin: will _______ (your name) , wake up we go to rehearse the song for performance ...
You: uh? A Hi Justin, it is:) one thing ... I'm sorry for yesterday's truth is that ...
Justin: quiet, sorry for having behaved in that way, I was foolish
You: jajja not really, sorry:) but that does not mean I like me eh ajaj (lie ...)
Justin:: ( (I thought I felt something for me)
You: well I have seen and we're going to try it?
Justin: ok :) (EM. ... I'm going to the music room, I hope
Justin was sad, he thought everything was settled, which I liked, and was not grabbing, or so he thought. Justin was jealous of Jim, I loved you, and would do everything possible to be with you.
You
you prepare, you put something like this:


LISTENING PARTY WITH THIS SONG "DOWN TO EARTH"

When you finished you took your stuff and you left. Everyone was already rehearsing. When you came to the music room, Justin was playing the piano, was the song "Down to earth."
suddenly stopped and kicked the chair and floor to mourn shooting, kicking like a little kid, he did not know you were there, he kept repeating it, because ... what really happened was wrong, you understood you That song was very important to him.
You: Justin, get up ...
rose, but still crying
You: never forget that your parents will always be with you, not always in life has a what he wants, but think positive
Justin: where you see the positive in this?
You: ... well, that ... I am here with you:) and your mother still loves you like, and your father, jazzy, Jaxon ... all:) No crying, please do not me Like to see you like
Justin: ... and you're right :) but it costs ...
You: Justin ... my mother died a few years ago, I miss very much, and every time I remember her, if I cry, but I think the people that love me and smiled, because things do not go well does not mean you do not have to be happy, life is for you. Addition Do you see this necklace? Every time it shines, I know my mother telling me a I love you, and I forget everything bad (crying)
Justin: ______ (your name ) not know, sorry
Justin hug you with all his might, he realized that he had his family, but you, one of the most important things, was very far away ...
You: "Well rehearsed? (Secándote tears)
Justin, of course;)
You: but promise me one thing
Justin: What?
You: you're not going to mourn over, okay?
Justin: course:)
Overboard Justin started playing the piano, was a lovely sound, they started singing, I forget everything when all around you, and you were only you, every time he sang stronger in the end, one is in front of the other, only inches from your lips, he was amazed by your voice, for he was the most beautiful he had ever seen, you felt something very strong for him, was something particular, each Once you get closer were more nervous, when you were going to kiss the director walk through the door.
Director: Hey guys! Ö I interrupting something?
J & You: No no ....
Director: Okay, well how's the song?
You: Well, this perfect
Director: perfect, because the performance is tomorrow night
Justin: So soon?!
Director: Justin, we're not for nonsense, between us there is a new star, and you have to seize the moment
Justin: sisi .... (That nasty)
Director: Good morning at 9 o'clock in the evening to begin the proceedings, I want to see specific
J & Tu: OK;)
The
director
he left Justin: that nerves
You: haha \u200b\u200bgood if we going to eat?
Justin: If
Both of you were to eat, all normal as always, were very nervous, tomorrow 5 people would leave the camp, you were 10, you knew that you would earn, for singing with Justin, but you were very negative.
Each one went to his cabin, there you were talking to Niki and Britt.
Britt: that you do not like Justin ehh
You: How?
Niki: yaya ... you say you do not like and see
You: I do the song with him, it is also nice, if you have me down OK, but nothing more (I think ...)
Britt: you you're falling in love ... (he better not)
Niki: nono, expected to have Jim on the other side haha \u200b\u200b
You: Jim ... have not seen him all day
Niki: I have left with your beloved Justin
Your : No Nonsense Jim and I are nothing, and not Justin
Britt: you say what you want ...
You: That makes (slightly angry)
You were talking a long time, and then you went to walk around the camp, did war of mud, it was fun but disgusting.
You: ajajja much fun!
Britt: If ajaj that sucks!
Niki: yaa! Justin Wait ... Comes
You: Justin?! NO! I go, I go, I can see so
Niki: do not go ...!
Aix ...
Justin: girls and ________ (your name), was not here just now?
Niki: he went to the cabin
Britt: Although you can stay with us (hinting)
Justin: em ... I'd rather go get ______ (your name ) maybe another day;)
Justin is leaving to get you, Britt was left with a face, she hates you're both in, I have a lot of envy, but you do not know.
Were taking a shower when someone rush the door, it was Justin, were in the shower so dijsite to wait a second. After 5 minutes he came out and opened.
You: Hi Justin!
Justin: Hey, I say ... well are the 20h, and if you come with me to a site
You: where?
Justin: aa surprise
You: OK, I get dressed and go
Justin: OK, I wait in the lake
You: it;)

Justin was gone, and you vestistes, you got it:

i 20h were 30, when you arrived, Justin was ...

_________________________________________________________________________________
jajaja I leave you with the mystery! :) Buueno, I hope you liked it, now will continue with the next chapter;)
adiioos


comment! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment