Sunday, February 20, 2011

How Do You Clean Sanuks

A dream cumplir__________Capitulo 1

CHAPTER 1
You were a very sweet girl, sure of yourself, a normal girl from ______ (your city) but there was one thing you different from others, your dream was to sing. The music was your life, was what made you breathe it was you.
Everybody said you sang very well, you had a great voice, so you join a summer camp, but in music, where everyone sang or played an instrument, you'd be better than ever. were in the camp for weeks learning and preparing for the grand final to win the talent contest, and to go to Los Angeles to record your first album was very exciting, not what you thought or twice, and name of running to sign up, but you had to do a video to see if you had talent, and so did, in a few days were going to call you to tell if you entered or not, were very impatient.
(The P will be your father)
You: dad, I'm very nervous, they are supposed to have called
P: Do not be impatient, wait, sure to call shortly
(Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing, the phone rang)
Q: Hello? Hello, if I am the father of _______( your name) it, thank you very much
You: come va! Say!
P: ______ (your name) I have taken! You go to camp this summer!
You: aaaaaaaaaaahH! Well! Ajaj knew it! I'll call my friends and prepare everything
climb as fast as you could in the room, your mother had died many years ago when you were small, but always had this, so I opened the window, looked at heaven, and gave thanks for this opportunity. You took the phone, and call all your friends to tell them, not what you could believe.
Months passed until summer came, it was your day, that day you went to the camp, was in __________ (your city), you took the suitcases and your father took you there.
By car:
You: Pope, thanks
Q: Why do daughter?
You: for all, for supporting me in all this, and make me feel special, let me go to that camp, it is my dream
Q: I have to thank me, I know this is important to you
You::) I miss mama ... (Sad)
Q: I know honey, but I think breast care you give to the sky, and is very proud of you, whenever you feel alone, think mama, you'll see how you will feel much better. Look (I gave him a box)
I opened was a necklace, a star with a dot in the middle diamond shining. It was something like
--------------------------------- ---------------->

P: this is that every time that you look and shine, is that mom is watching, and says an I LOVE YOU
You: (crying) Thanks Dad, I love you:)
reached the camp, was great , you feel good inside, I knew this was your site, and it would be the best summer of your life. Got off the car and gave you a room, had more partners, were very nice, Brittani were called, but was called Britt and Nicole, but was called Niki.
You: How about you where are you?
Britt: California I
Niki: I Canada
You: Ala! I am from _______ (your city), am very happy to be here, is it your first year?
Britt: No, and I came last year, she also
You: ah ... and ... Well (Someone with a megaphone told each and everyone salierais the hut)
came out, all the cabin, going dressed like this:





















you go to the area where you met to all of you, and then falling off the mouth feel, not what you could believe, that person was ... I was interrupted .

________________________________________________________________________________
I leave you with intrigue LOL:) well, I hope you liked it, comment! :) Upload another chapter today, but later:) ajaja adiioos, telling people to enter to read:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment