Friday, March 18, 2011

What Does Rubbing Alcohol Kill

8

CHAPTER 8
Director: what leave or not?
You: yes ....
Justin: _______ (your name)
You: Justin, if you really love me let me
Director: Okay, then start packing and call your parents
Your
: What parents? If you are in the hospital
Director: ahem ... well your mother
You: is dead ¬ ¬
Director: eee ...
Justin: I took
Your
: seriously? :) Justin
: if
Director: okay if I wait for better ... in my office when you finish the pack
You: okay ...
you go to your cabin to finish making the bags, Justin was with you.
Justin: it's crazy, sure your father is well
You: be crazy, but my father, and yes, that I said to my mother and see
Justin: what I understand we will both together until you leave the hospital.
You: Thanks Justin
Justin: do not give them love (Gave you a peck)
You: Niki miss ...
Justin, and he really was
You: yes, how good are we going?
Justin: If
walked to the office of Director, no repair all the papers, you said you had to say on TV, you were going and why if you wanted, so it communicated to your colleagues.
So you went, you went on stage and you ...
You: mm ... Well. I recall the contest
Niki, that ...
Britt: Wow, did you finally realize that they're not worth it?
You: shut up! No, my father is in the hospital, serious, and I want to be with her (crying)
Britt: for to be your mother, you yourself told me you did not want to miss this opportunity for me.
You: Look! Two things! And what are you quite clear! My mother, my mother is DEAD! Okay? And yes, I said, I would not miss the opportunity for you because I care very little, but my father is my life so shut up and win the contest if you like, but just saying you do not deserve, and I tell you watching TV, because it is the reality. I've screwed up every day of this camp, wins, because if not, will not do anything else in life! (crying)
Britt: Well ... sorry
You: too late. But now I want to say that Niki has been very important to me, I've supported, and I've always wanted, and that will be grateful all my life, but I can not think after that we will not, because we will be contact. (Crying)
Niki: Thanks (crying)
You: and Justin ... has been the most special things here, I lived sad moments, funny, romantic with you, and look forward to living them, because they're worth.
Justin: I love you (I slowly kissed in front of all cameras, the whole world is watching this time, you will be surprised)
I listen to THIS PART WITH THE SONG: Need A Little Love the Hannah Montana
All pick up and you left. Justin you and you have just caught a limo to the hospital, when you arrived, you went to reception.
You: Hello, good afternoon
Receptionist: Hello
You: come to visit my father called ________ (your father).
Receptionist: ... if there is in room 301
You: thanks
climb the elevator, you were very nervous, you reach the 301 and entered. You got to mourn, becoming stronger, it was the same picture that your mother, the same cables, the same machines, and in the same state, Justin grabbed you strong, and give you kisses, no parrots to mourn even more, did not know was happening, call a doctor to get it explained.
You: please .... Tell me what happens (sobbing uncontrollably)
Doctor: she fainted, and a neighbor called, now, not awake, but the case is serious, because there was a big hit in the head, and could memory leak, although it is not safe. Your
: But you know why he fainted?
Doctor: You'll likely would raise cholesterol, nothing serious, until he struck.
Your : recover?
Doctor: I hope so, now just have to wait
Your
: okay thanks .... Justin
: ______ (your name) Sorry ... love quiet sure it will
You: I hope so ....
still crying, you put next to your father, even if you were talking to him could hear, it was late, and I fell asleep over, still asleep crying, Justin I picked her up and put you in a chair bed which was, he slept in a chair (poor).
The next morning you woke up, Justin was sitting on the couch your father had not woken up, you got to her side and started talking.
You: Hey dad, well certainly not listening to me, but you know that the days at camp were great, I made many friends, has been the best summer of my life. I've also met a guy (then woke Justin) called Justin, Justin Bieber if I did not like, I hated it, but it is the sweetest, most perfect guy in the world, has done much for me now he is here. I know you'll wake up and nothing happened, we together again. Yes, I have the contest, but for you, you know you are my life and I could not live without you
Justin: ______ (your name) is the nicest thing I'd ever heard
You: ... .. I've heard ...
Justin: yes, what happens?
You: no, haha \u200b\u200bshame
*.* Justin: Haha, are we going down for a drink?
You: if
In the Cafeteria:
You: I'll take a juice _______ (the one you like)
Justin: I
Coke
Waiter: Alright, go to the table now I
Justin: it
I went to sitting at a table
You: I have fear
Justin: What?
You: that my father .... (Justin I cut)
Justin: So do not say! Or you go through your head
You: but ...
Justin: No! ______ (your name) will be fine
You: yes, you're right ... ehh? What is that?
You saw a flurry of cameras on you. Everyone was talking about different things, some of your relationship, some of your father, Britt others were so many questions you did not know that answer. The waiter approached to give you the drinks, but with all the fuss is over you fell.
You: aaaah! What are you doing?
Waiter: I'm sorry Miss ... clean it
You: no not clean anything! Do not you do your job or what? Justin
: ________ (your name)!
You: not that shit, between the cameras and your (waiter ) You make me very hysterical, my father is serious and I'm not for silly do not you understand? Watch Justin and I are very happy, my father is improving, and Britt ... I have to comment on it, is none for me! LONG now!
took and you went running, and you locked in the bathroom. I felt much as you had spoken, but you were not in the mood. Wanted to be alone, quiet and think that everything improved.
Justin: _______ (TN) open!
You: Justin leave me alone please
Justin: please, because he spoke well at all?
You: because I like it! And because my life sucks, nothing good.
Justin: If you say so ...
Justin left, he wanted to air out a while. Someone called.
Justin: yes?
Usher: Justin
Justin: Hey Bro
Usher: What's wrong?
Justin: no, um ... what do you want?
Usher: You have an interview tonight.
Justin: can not wait?
Usher: no Justin, I love you prepared in the hospital at 19.30 chau
Justin: Per ... shit!
were 19.00, sat on a bench outside, thinking, thinking about everything. Had bothered to read "nothing" in life. The thought and me, am I not one? You were in the room with your father, the truth is you were wrong for Justin, you realize what you said, you were looking for him.
You:
Justin Justin: ah sii I'm going to an interview. So be late. Sorry
You: forgive
Justin: ehh?
You: I'm sorry, when I said nothing in life, I was not referring to you, I love you I love you.
Justin: Really?
You: of course! Jaja
Justin: I love
You: I also
(You gave a long kiss, was still more beautiful than all the previous)
You: Justin, I'll go with you to interview Justin
how?
You: I go with you to the interview to apologize to the cameras
Justin: please go, you did wrong but need not reach that end
You: I do the right thing so take me
Justin: ok, ok ¬ ¬
in the program.
Presenter: start in 2 minutes!
You: I'm nervous ...
Justin: quiet, you will do very well
Camara1: 3, 2, 1
Presenter: hello good evening everyone, today we have special guest Justin Bieber! And his great girlfriend _________ (TN) Adelante!
Justin: Hi! Girls! I love you!
You: ¬ ¬
Hi Justin: haha \u200b\u200b
Presenter: Good evening guys
J & Tu: Good evening
Presenter: how are you?
Justin: Alright, from holiday
Presenter: good! Hey congrats on the new couple
You: jaj thanks:)
Presenter: Will fans of Justin as lead?
You: the truth, I do not know, recently said it and I've been in the hospital and I know nothing.
Justin: yeah well, I read on Twitter, a little of everything. But I hope you all support it because it's great.
Presenter: ooh how pretty! Haha and tell me how you met?
You: was music camp. Catches your attention because I have to admit that I hated! Jaja
Presenter: seriously?
You: sisi, then approached me to appear (whispering following say it) thought that I yell at him.
Presenter: Ajja
Justin: ERIA! But you fell for the second
me
You: and you like it! Was it hard conquer
Justin: That hurt! Haha Then I wanted to make one of the girls sing with me, (following whispering) chose it wanting.
You: ooh! Haha knew
Justin: It was a beautiful girl, I had to get it. And I'm done
You: haha \u200b\u200bI love you Justin
Justin: and I my love
Presenter: wowow how much stress! haha well, my encantáis me as friend:) By the way _______ (TN), today out a video and photos in a way not very educated with the cameras, what happened?
You: (lowered your head) Anyways ... I was very nervous, my father is serious and could not think, come ye all cameras, shouting different questions, I remain in shock, and then the waiter came and shot all over me ... so that ....
Presenter: EXPLODE!
You: yeah! Exactly! But came to apologize for my behavior.
Presenter: that's fine _______ (TN)
You: if ... (Riiiiing) ui sorry, I have to take, "says? "Really? Right now I
You went running the program. Justin
: ¡________! (TN) this girl is crazy! Haha BYE GIRLS! I LOVE YOU
Presenter: good! Goodbye Justin and ________ (TN) what happened? Tomorrow we will learn, and here the end of the interview tomorrow. Justin
: ______ (TN) what happens?
You: my dad!
Justin: Is it serious?
You: ... ... ... .. ___________________________________________________________________________________
ajajjaja here yo! I'm sorry for not having posted in 2 weeks, but was out! I still do the episode! :) A kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment