Friday, February 25, 2011

Making A Sausage Dog Draft Excluder

6

CHAPTER 6
And then I go Justin, I could not believe, to break away and ran.
Justin: ¡_________ (your name)! Britt!
The two do you part.
Justin: you're crazy! "What?
You: what happens is that made him want!
Justin: that he wanted?
You: what happened yesterday! Lake was willing to throw, I knew we were both having dinner.
Britt: That's not true!
You: I do not think so!
Justin: enough is enough! Look ________ (your name) I love you, and that's what matters, and even jump into the lake will not change anything, and you Britt I'm sorry but I will not, go with your new friend Jessie and leave us in peace.
Britt dressed and left, you and Justin have you left in the hut, there was an uncomfortable silence, but you were angry with him, neither wanted to talk.
You: Are you going to be a long time over here?
Justin: good and I can not be here with you?
You: go with Britt, if you will have to fall back into the lake, you know, not that it is very clever she
Justin: But do you say?, I will not be
her
You: Justin, yesterday I pulled left alone, while you were wearing this girl to her bed, I saw you okay? Just missing a kiss ...
Justin: ... ..
You: ah! What was up kiss? Great! Know that I am going to make life impossible, and you do not want to see, come out the door as you entered.
Justin: I'm going, but you know two things, there was no kiss, and second to how I felt when you went to Jim.
You: is very different, you told me you want, then I felt nothing for you
Justin….
Hoy por la noche tenias la actuación de Katy Perry, estabas muy nerviosa. De mientras Niki y Ricky estaban en un campo haciendo un picnic, estaban disfrutando más que nunca.
Niki: jajaj ¿enserio?
Ricky: me gusta cuando ríes :)
Niki: (avergonzada)….
Ricky: tengo una sorpresa
Niki: ¿a si? ¿Cuál?
Ricky cogió su guitarra, y empezó a tocar una canción, talked about them, you give that knew him, does nothing more to think about it, who loves him and always will be together.
Niki: (crying) is beautiful!
Ricky is for you
The two were approaching slowly, until their lips met and gave a long kiss, Niki was in love with him was the boy prefect Ricky was happy every time I see it, I thought of nothing else but her.
Ricky: Would you like to be .... My bride?
Niki: seriously?
Ricky seriously
Niki: yes! I love you!
Ricky: I more!
just ate, and went to the hut, where you went you heard that Britt was taking a shower, so I thought as revenge. You took the shampoo and put a thing for your hair .... (Haha well I'll tell you later what happened). Britt did not even notice and wash my hair with shampoo, you were Jessie's cabin to finish a case and after a walk, not be around when Britt had just showering.
was near the lake, as long as Justin suddenly appeared.
Justin: _______ (your name)
You: that
Justin: Are you angry?
You: a bit ...
Justin: (with a sad face) vaaa ... there was no kiss or anything and you know
You: I know, but annoyed me to tell me what Jim
Justin: What Sorry! You should not have told you, was altered, nothing more.
You: okay ... if I can go mad with you ajaj
Justin: I love you ( gave you a kiss)
You: and I Niki
suddenly came running screaming like crazy.
Niki: ¡¡_________ (your name), __________ (your name)!
Your : q ue wrong?
Niki: Ricky and I are together
Your : seriously? Great! You see it as you had to forget your ex-boyfriend that was not worth it, if within 2 days and at this like a rose and a guy like Ricky.
Ricky: 2 days ago you cut with your boyfriend?
You: (ups ...)
Niki: Yes, what happens?
Ricky telling me you should
Niki: I do not have to tell you anything about my private life
Ricky: I'm your boyfriend
Niki: I'm your girlfriend
Ricky: seriously .... We talked
Niki, but ....
You: quiet I'll talk to the
Justin and Niki You left behind.
You: Ricky!
Ricky, that
You: What's wrong? It's okay because I had a boyfriend
Ricky is that is not the problem
You: what then?
Ricky: I feel like the guy who has comforted and helped him forget the
You: but ... what do you say? She loves you, does nothing but talk about you, really, do not miss this opportunity, do not be silly, not worth it you're not with it if you really want.
Ricky: And you and Justin?
You: .... And me and Justin what?
Ricky: you will want not?
You: if
Ricky: And he loves you not?
You: if
Ricky: what then? Why are not you with him?
You: ... ..
Ricky: only advice, not worth it you're not the truth if you want. Taught me a good girl.
Ricky walked away, the truth does not know what to say, you had been with his mouth open, was quite right.
LISTEN TO THIS SONG IS PART : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTfZXh427B0
You were running to the cabin, you had to prepare for performance. You put this:
Whether you like

It was time that day someone was going to go, and we are left with 4. You were running to where it was celebrated, it was like last time, nerves, people, TV, but the difference is that ... there FANS! Sisi fans, and had girls had banners with your name and everything! I could not believe you. All acted and get your time.
Announcer: And now ___________ (your name)
climb on stage and started to sing very determined, people sang with you, the audience raised their hands to touch her and shouted, you felt like a real star, fireworks out of your scenario, people danced, enjoyed, what you were going great, you finished the song, everyone clapped and shouted, you had great echo.
Now was the time someone was saying goodbye to all of you.
Presenter: Okay, come the time to say who has to leave the camp .... And that / a is ....
Britt: aaaah!! _______ (Your name) I'll kill you!
You: What?
Britt: what have you done to my hair is unforgivable!
You: what have I done? I've been here the whole time
Britt: Do not play dumb
Everyone laughed.
You: (laughing)
Britt: you know that the pay!
You: OK, but I hope you have better hair ... (you might miss the laughter)
Britt: I hate you!
You: I love you too .... Jaja
Presenter: wooow! Well go ahead and the person must leave the camp is .... Ricky!
Niki : that .... ( Crying)
You: Ricky?
Justin: wow ....
Jessie: normal
Presenter: I'm sorry, good to be prepared for a few days stay only 3 people.
Niki got up and ran to his cabin, was crying. Ricky followed had to say goodbye.
Ricky: Niki ...
Niki: Ricky! No go! (lunged against him)
Ricky: I have to go ... but I swear that when this is over, you come with me to LA right?
Niki: it! I'll miss! (crying)
Ricky: me too! And I'm sorry about this morning, I was an immature
Niki: do not worry! I have said I had to
Ricky: I have to go ... bye (given the longest kiss ever could have imagined)
All you went to your cabin, bad luck you had to be in the same cabin Britt, but you did not care, paid no attention.
You: Niki will not cry more
Niki: I can not believe ... I do not deserve it
You: I know ...
Britt: Clearly, he deserved it! Can not you see that it was the worst?
You: shut up!
Britt : shut up you, well soon you may go you, so go packing up
You: you do not believe that neither you
Niki: come go with Jessie Britt and let us in peace.
I metisteis to bed and I fell asleep, was 3 am, and Justin woke you up.
(whispers)
Justin: ________ (your name) ....
You: (you gave a host in the face, not wanting to)
Justin: ouch! ...
Your : ehh? What? What are you doing here?
Justin: Come with me (touching the cheek of pain)
You: what do you say? What time is it?
Justin: You are
You took your coat and off you went to, I carry in the woods, to a little cold, but for what I woke up it was worth. Were fireflies, flying everywhere, like a fairy tale, it was beautiful.
You: Wing! They're beautiful!
Justin, right? Haha is that you saw and went to call
You: I love you ...
Justin: and I ...
I stretch the floor and began to kiss you, it was so nice, you two on the ground and fireflies around with the breeze in the background, you had a little scared because it was a little dark, but with Justin you felt safe.
Justin: I have days thinking about this
Your : in the fireflies?
Justin: no, we
You: oh ... and do you think?
Justin: you're dumb, because we love and make a fool
You: haha \u200b\u200byeah ...
Justin: Would you like to be my girlfriend?
You: I was waiting for me you asked! Sure!
Justin: ajja
I
you gave a long kiss, after that, Justin accompany you to the cabin and went to sleep again, you could not sleep, thinking you were going out with Justin, what loved and not think of anything else.
you go to sell, give away you saw Justin in his cabin, sat on the bed playing guitar, it only looked with a smile, Justin is turning and you happen to see, let his guitar and began in the window, you began to wave, I said 'I love you, you also what you said, I draw hearts and stars, I reíais, you felt like a silly girl in love with a boy, I was amused that situation, spent more than an hour the window, the two together. Finally I made a sign saying you were going to bed and that he wanted, he also told you I loved you, and how to frost, you could draw on the window and drawing a heart you Justin. You closed the curtain, you get into bed and you fell asleep thinking about your prince charming
I had not believed in love, but you start to believe it was the best thing that had happened in my life. Des that your mother died you remove all the illusions, but the Justin you had returned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment