Thursday, February 24, 2011

Donate Blood For Cash In Orange County Ca

A 5

CHAPTER 5
The next morning you woke up, I could not believe you. You looked around you were wrapped in red roses, and on the ground said, follow the path. You got a fucked jacket and pajamas and your slippers, you followed the road, there was nobody in the camp. Every time you get closer to the area listened to Justin singing a song, "Born to be somebody ", kept on walking, I get a moment that more had not had a door, you were nervous, you came in, Justin was raised singing , and the whole room full of roses, had a heart and had a phrase : "I love you, I want you to think that someday you could let go, you'll always be around, I'm different, just born to be someone "

You started
to mourn, you came to him and kissed him slowly but passionately, everything was perfect, the room with candles, roses and, just me and him.
You: Justin sorry, I've asked many times for forgiveness but ...
Justin: I know ... I know what you think
You: how do you know?
Justin: I heard him say yesterday with Britt and Niki ...
You: ....
Justin: but quiet, nothing happens, it is normal to think that. Before I was someone very far from you, a dream you never thought you could get to achieve and ... (Le skip)
You: I remember you I hated you;)
Justin: ah, it's true haha \u200b\u200b...
You: but now
Justin: I love
You: I'd
and were again bring you besasteis, the kiss was very long, it was very sweet, it was the perfect guy, you forgot Jim completely.
The two holding hands you went to your cabin so that you could dress up and you went to lunch
When you came around the world will face looked weird, you had not noticed you and holding seguíais hand, I mirasteis and you did you go. Britt looked you sneer, she always envied you at Justin, however Niki was happy, and Jim ... looked disappointed, he ran and left. I sat on the table for lunch, but you looked at Justin and I went behind Jim.
You: Jim! Jim! Jim!
You: Jim! Please
Jim: not only okay, you've played with the feelings of the two, not take it anymore
You: I have not played with anyone
Jim: Yes! With me, you said you loved me and was not really
You: not that, Justin is someone very important to me, and I want more than you, he is the person who every morning makes me me up and know you will always be by my side. Sorry
Jim: quiet, you will not feel it anymore, I'm
You: How?
Jim: I leave the camp, took a few days that I concentrate and not do anything right, and I can not forget you, the better.
Tu: I do not have to waste this opportunity for me
Jim: It is not for you, is for me
You: go, hopefully not see you again
You went running to the dining room, Justin was sitting there, you came and gave him a short kiss, he will understand, she explains the whole story and you went to the cabin.
Justin: So Jim is going? (bieeeen!)
You: yes ...
Justin: Do not be sad for
Your : Why him? Never, I just feel bad to lose this opportunity for this nonsense, but beyond him, I love you
Justin:) I know more!
You: I doubt ajaja!
you have to go to practice 2 A action, would you sing Firework of Katy Perry.
Everything was perfect, you feel better than ever, felt very close to the end of the contest, and you were sure you were going to win. So I spend all day as usual, and you went to sleep cenasteis.
The next morning there was only one day to the show, tomorrow night would be the day that would only 4. Were all day preparing the clothes, acting and everything, so I did not see much to Justin. It was Niki 18h and dress on a bench crying.
Your : Niki, who's wrong?
Niki : (crying)
Your : Niki has happened, why you are crying?
Niki: my boyfriend ... my boyfriend ... has left me! (crying even more)
You: ö Why is over you?
Niki: I said that I want to be in love with another.
You: buuaah that does not deserve to cry for him, you're more handsome guys in the camp, mmm ... to look at that, Ricky is called, say it is super ajaj sympathetic
Niki: ______ (your name ) I do not think about that now
You: but ... (I stopped)
Niki : no! I just broke up with my boyfriend, I have no desire to be looking for another.
You: I better go and talk. ('d better leave it alone)
You went to the cabin to rest. Niki turned to look at Ricky, the truth is that he thought very handsome, approached him.
Niki: Hey:)
Ricky: Hey, do you know?
Niki: Well ... no, I've seen and ... (I stopped)
Ricky: I am quiet happy to meet you:), are we going for a ride?
Niki: course!
went to a walk, and talk about their things.
Ricky: So where are you?
Niki
: Canada and you?
Ricky Los Angeles
Niki: oohh! I love
Ricky: When I'll take you out of here, I have a beautiful home.
Niki: haha \u200b\u200bokay, and you live alone or with your parents?
Ricky: only ..., but my mother lives near
Niki: And your father?
Ricky died when I was little ...
Niki: I'm sorry ....
Ricky: nothing happens:) You know what?
Niki: What?
Ricky: If you are one of the most beautiful girls I've known
Niki: (I love this guy) ...
Niki and Ricky continued talking for long time, Niki did not believe it was the perfect guy, Ricky seemed that Niki was a beautiful girl, the two had great chemistry,
Britt was
sitting on the lake, I was bored, not knowing what to do, someone approached him.
_____: Hello
Britt: Hi, uh ... Who are you?
_____: My name is Jessica, but you can call me Jessie
Britt: I told you that you want to call in any way? Go
Jessie: I know you envy ________ (your name)
Britt: What! I have no envy of anyone, just makes me angry this with a guy like Justin, he deserves someone like me, that's all.
Jessie: I think the same, I think we should do something to cut.
Britt: They are not together.
Jessie: what? They lack some
Britt: mmm ... I like you, come and go.
was stretched on the bed and someone knocked on the door, you were to open.
You: Justin!
Justin: Hey ______ ( your name) ajaj
You: What are you doing here?
Justin: because they have not seen you all day! (Hum) ajaj
You: sorry! I have been busy for action tomorrow
Justin: I know;) wanted to say that if tonight you dine with me at the lake
You: of course! ;) Enchanted
Justin: but this time do not leave me lying ....
You: ¬ ¬ ... clearly not
Justin: haha \u200b\u200bdo not get angry, tonight we
You: bye
Britt and Jessie were looking out the window, so I learned everything.
Britt: I have an idea
Jessie: perfect, we run!
spent the whole afternoon looking to have that you wore for that special day, I had decided, (after you get the picture) and Niki entered the cabin, with a smile from side to side.
You: that happened to be so happy: D
Niki: my nothing happens I can not be this happy for you?
You: ajaj no
Niki: haha \u200b\u200byou're right! It's Ricky ...
Your : seriously? If you have made me eh!
Niki: ajja I approached him, is the perfect guy, we went for a ride and we've been talking about, is from Los Angeles! :)
You: that guai! Haha, I'm glad much
Niki: I have been told that tomorrow is a surprise to me in the morning
You: Let me know
Niki: Yeah, well what about that dress?
You: Justin, I will take you to dinner by the lake
Niki: oooh that nice haha \u200b\u200b
You: if ...:)
you
clothed and gave yourself this:

Ibas
gorgeous, went to the lake was lovely, a table with candles and glasses, a white tent with torches around and overlooking the sea, was the most beautiful thing I had ever done, you were running to Justin, and kissed was the best kiss you ever been given.
Justin: These beautiful;)
You: haha \u200b\u200bthanks, same to you
you Justin sat like a lady, you were all the time talking, laughing, was the best thing that happened. I hated to think that before, and now the person was they wanted the world over, apart from your father of course.
Justin: Well ... I wanted to tell you something
Niki: If you tell me:)
Justin: if you like ....
the moment they heard a scream and water, you were running have had happened, and Jessie was Britt, Britt had fallen into the lake, began to get choked, and called for help.
Britt: Help! Justin please!
You: Why not swim? (This girl is dumb ...)
Britt: I can not swim! (Justin goes ....)
Justin as a gentleman was shot into the water, and went to pick up. Was frozen so I walk you to your cabin, you stayed at the table alone, waiting for Justin to come.
Britt: Thanks Justin (stammering)
Justin: nothing;)
Britt: come with me to bed please
Justin: no, no ... that ______ (your name) alone and ....
made Britt fell to the ground
Britt: aah! (crying falsely)
Justin: Are you okay?
Britt: I think I twisted my ankle
Justin: we
Justin took me to the bed, and then when I was inside, Britt went to kiss him, but Justin departed.
Justin: what do!
Britt: I'm sorry ... is that pain and I have cold ...
Justin: you're just an interested, goodbye
Britt: nono ... I'm really sorry Justin not what I had to do (this has been believed)
Justin: Well ok, ok, bye you recover ok? ;)
Britt: ok ok ...
Jessie Activity in the cabin.
Jessie: Aunt! You were great!
Britt: I know! Jaja and has not asked to be his girlfriend
Jessie: almost ...
Britt, but the important thing is that the end has not asked it not?
Jessie: sisi, well now I'm going to my cabin to sleep, Tomorrow we worth?
Britt: bye ,)
Justin ran into the lake, when he arrived, there were, and ran to your cabin, were not, I was just Britt and Niki did not know what to do not find you, but the distance saw someone on the ground, and ran toward it, it was you, is that they were seeing them in your cabin, would not go and I fell asleep. From time to mourn still crying in his sleep, I'll take Justin to bed.
Justin: ________ (your name) know you're sleeping, but I'm sorry ... I should not leave you alone, but as it fell into the water and that, well ... sorry, I love you
Justin leave you in your bed, and went to his cabin to sleep.
The next morning you woke up, saw you were in bed, wearing next to Britt, went to wake her.
You: Britt Britt ... .. ... BRITT!
Britt: queeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Your : happy for yesterday no?
Britt: Excuse me?
You: what you hear, you had to spoil my dinner with Justin
Britt: Do not spoil anything, I just fell
You: what a coincidence that exactly the part where we were, how there is no more lake?
Britt: What happens, I was angry to accompany me to bed right?
You: shut up
Britt: So what are you going to do?
You were for it and started to pull their hair, the two years you were fighting, screaming, and then enter ...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Jajajaj you like? :) Well when you can upload another chapter:) comment please! :))

Adiioos!

And greetings to my friend Ivette

0 comments:

Post a Comment