Sunday, February 20, 2011

White Lump In My Lip Piercing

2

CHAPTER 2
you go to the area where you met to all of you, and then falling off the mouth feel, not what you could believe, that I had interrupted person was ... . Justin Bieber The very same! It was ... horrible! You did not like anything, I hated it, did not understand how some girls might like them, it was cute, but much to mourn, and ... bahh, you remain silent, screaming all the smiling, and cross your eyes, was something magical and amazing, but ... no, just hated it! You will be amazed, but remained the same Justin Bieber.
Justin: OK girls ... :) (I kept looking at you) wanted to say good luck to all, and that is a pleasure to be here with you all i you:) In one hour we gather in the dining room to choose your songs, to sing
All the girls were to prepare to be great, to you that gave you the same, so you sat by the lake, thinking, your collar was shining, just MAMA said ... I love you too
Justin: Hi
You: ... hello, I guess
Justin: do not you cry?
You: is it that should do it? For you do not waste my voice, thanks;)
Justin: (go ... I do not have much appreciation) ups ... sorry, I'm Justin jaj
You: I know, the child that is crazy to all (I looked into his eyes, big eyes go!) I am _______ (your name)
Justin: nice name:) emm ... ... Bue (cuts him off)
You: worth it in well, I have to go, and we
Justin: Bye ... ('s beautiful, but it is not like me very well ...)
You took, and going to your room to prepare to go to the cafeteria, bumped into someone.
You: sorry!
Jim: It's okay;)
You: (oohh that most handsome guy, i that big eyes) haha \u200b\u200bcall me _____ (your name)
Jim: I Jim, pleased, that you prepare for Justin? Jaaj
You: I? No, I do not care what you think of me, I do not like
Jim: go will be the first girl I know, ajja and where are you going?
You: to my cabin
Jim: Do you go with?
You: of course;)
Justin you see the two go together to the cabin, I was sad, I knew that being Justin, never go down well, had to do something.
Jim, left, and you prepared, you put something like this:

parabas not think of Jim, was a guy, kind, loving, but there was a problem, too thought about Justin, though he hated, it was very cute ... it was something strange. You went into the dining room, the girls were all very excited, then you met Britt and Niki.
You: Hey girls
B & N ( are they two) Hello _______( your name)
Britt, that emotion, Justin Bieber! Aaahh! Haha I love it, that boy is gorgeous
Niki: we have to have that song! Can you imagine falling in love with me?
You: TT not think nonsense, that guy is dumb, certainly not fixed in any of us
Niki: Do you know? In addition to the beautiful that we have given all, and you then say you do not like, but I've fixed a lot
You: I? No, I arranged for
B & N: Why Who? (surprised)
You: Do you see that guy over there? (pointing to Jim) speak before him, is gorgeous and super nice, I love
Britt: by that kid, all the girls are crazy, I'm sorry baby, but you have difficult
You: I will not fight for him, I will be myself, as always
Britt: ok, ok ... shhh Justin entering
Justin: Hi! Haha well good news I wanted to give one of the girls, who are here with me sing the song for the contest
Girls: aaaaaaaaaahh !!!¡¡¡ I yo yo!
Justin: She sang with me, "Overboard" and that girl is .... _______________ (Your name) Congratulations! Come here with me (how smart I am)
You: queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Me? (I can not believe, because with this guy, not Jim?)
You were with Justin, all the girls screaming, you on the one hand I was excited, but then would have preferred to Jim. Justin will not stop looking, with those eyes, I was happy, just thinking of you.
decided all that song I played, and each went to his cabin, was 2 hours for dinner. You left out beside the lake, and looking at the letter, started to sing, but Light.
You: It Feels Like We've Been out at sea, whoa, back and forth So that's how it seems, whoa, And When you say I want to talk to me ... (Overboard)

Justin: great:)

You: (very embarrassed) thanks ... hey, just out of curiosity, who chose me to sing with you?
Justin: emm .... (I can not say it was me) director
You: the director ... and well, rehearse tomorrow, I'm going to the cabin to prepare for dinner, bye Justin
Justin: Wait!
You: tell me
Justin: Quie .... ... Want to go to dinner with me?
Your : you?
Justin: yeah ... well, here in the camp, but not in the room, but ...
You: well ok, we meet here at 21h?
Justin: course:) bye (well, I got it, this girl is worth, I'll prepare everything)
you go to your cabin, you were getting ready, rang the door, i thought it would be Britt Niki, and went to open
You: Hey guys ...
Jim: Hi ________ (your name)
You: uh ... Hi Jim, what are you doing here?
Jim: Well you've come looking for us to go to dinner at the dining
You: (seriously? I can not believe) okay, I miss entering dress, did not take nothing
Jim: ok
clothe you, you went like this:

ye Both the dining room you completely forgot you had stayed with Justin, dined, and then went for a walk in the woods with Jim.
You: how nice
Jim: yes ... it is beautiful, like you
You: ajaj thanks:)
Jim: You know, you are a very special girl
You: So tell me:)
Jim was slowly approaching you, it looked to eyes, was the most romantic thing you've lived until now, were about to give the kiss, but ... you saw a light in the distance, was a table, and ... Justin, you had completely forgotten about, you turn away from Jim, and took off running toward Justin, Jim stayed with the kiss in the air, and not knew very well you did, you got to Justin, at that time you felt like mourn, was a table with candles and roses, Justin was sitting, crying, waiting for arrived.
You: Justin!
Justin: ______ (your name) let me, you're a little late, and walked away with that other guy, thanks
You: Justin, I completely forgot, sorry, I ...
Justin: leave it, I am nobody to tell you to do or not do ... but it warns other day?
You: Justin ....
Justin, grabbed his things and left, crying, but quietly, I felt really bad, you had not agreed, Jim approached, he was angry.
Jim: I better go to my cabin
You: Jim, sorry, but it was left Justin and I do not remember ...
Jim: I see, tomorrow we talk about it?
You: but ...
Jim was angry and disappointed, I just wanted you to mourn and cry, but at the time you star shine, and you remembered your mother did you know she'll understand. You went to the cabin to sleep, tomorrow would be a day sooo long.
-------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
They liked? haha I mean I love Justin Bieber, ajaj good I hope you liked it, and that will hang the next chapter as quickly rehash, adiiooos


0 comments:

Post a Comment