Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Labelling The Parts Of A House

cumplir_____________Capitulo dream a dream by 4

CHAPTER 4
Justin was in a boat, tea rose like a lady, the moon was almost gone, it was and sunrise, you have just caught the two, and I walked the lake, you sang to him while watching the moon when you looked in his eyes was like looking in a desert, you feel great, it was the happiest moment of your life.
Justin: You're beautiful ...
You: I never had said anything so beautiful. You know, initially misjudge you, sorry
Justin: haha \u200b\u200bdoes not matter, what matters is the present
You: the truth is that if
Justin was approaching you slowly, you were a few inches from your lips, you were nervous you wanted, but .... At the same time you thought of Jim, do not know what to do, and without realizing it, put your hand where you should not have and fell into the water.
You: aahhh!
Justin: ________ (your name)!
Justin was running to catch you, the water was freezing, when you were in the boat again, these trembling, Justin embraced you so that you heated, it was embarrassing for you.
You: Sorry .... (Trembling)
Justin: Why?
You: to spoil the moment, this:)
Justin: Do not talk nonsense ajaj if not you will quickly become ice.
You: yes ...
At that time, you saw something in the distance, was another boat, it was Jim, came very quickly, with a blanket to cover your, I had seen your fall, and went to get something to cover your.
Jim: ________ (your name) see, cover with a blanket
You: but ....
I looked at Justin, he was sad, I knew that you had to go with him to not get sick, but he wanted to be with you. You took and you changed your boat, Jim plugs you and moved away to return to your cabin.
Jim: will fall
You: have you seen?
Jim: If
Your : des of when you were here?
Jim: no, give the time you fell. By the way, what you did with Justin on this boat, at this hour?
You: nothing, a walk, why?
Jim: Nothing .... (I love her, it's mine, Justin does not know)
You: Take me to the cottage for Please
Jim, of course;)
Justin was left alone in the boat, watching the moon and the stars, thinking, thinking about you, but quietly crying, I was angry that you went to Jim .
Justin: everything was going well until Jim came on the one hand was good because had it not been frozen, but I am .... Her prince charming because he has to ruin everything that Jim. The problem is .... ________ (your name) not feel the same, I'm dumb, I do everything for her for nothing. I never love this way about a girl, she is special, unique.
Justin went to his cabin, that night they went to dinner, you were very tired, and had been a long day. You did not notice and Jim stayed with you in your sleep Contemplating at that time, Justin was watching you did, and when I look out the window saw Jim with you, at that time he had broken his heart, not could believe, ran, did not want anything from anybody.
The next morning you wake up, it was 8am, I was surprised that Justin had gone to wake you, so you dressed quickly and went to the music room.
No one, it was dark and the piano in the middle, started to play, but someone interrupted.
Justin: Hi ...
You: Justin! I went to wake jaj
Justin: Well, I had things to do ...
You: that what happened yesterday, sorry, that was really silly, but ...
Justin: Do not worry, you go with Jim
You: how?!
Justin: you go with him one day for a walk at night, then boat and above him in your cabin
You: I was not with him in my cabin
Justin: ______ (your name) I saw
You: impossible
Justin: We were sleeping and your hand!
You: ö did not know!
Justin: they look with whom you sleep because ...
You: ö Justin, I think that you are nothing to say with whom or not I have to stop sleeping!
Justin: ....
You: because I do what I want! Because you and I are nothing! And if I sleep I sleep with Jim, if you want to go for a ride to go and if I want to bungee jump too right?
Justin: __________ (your name) ....
You: is that makes me mad! Because ...
Justin: is that I LOVE !!.......... (Shit)
You: that ...
Justin: I love you ...
You: no .... No ....
You went running with tears, not that it was bad, but were very confused with Justin, you did not know who you wanted of them, and to tell you all that, it was worse. You were running into the lake and sat close to mourn, was your favorite place. You look at your collar and shined, said I love you Mama ...
All day we did not see Justin, or anyone, you were locked in your cabin, thinking about everything, in what, I liked Jim, but Justin was ... special, yet I liked Jim, do not know what to do.
It was already 18h, you went prepared for action. You put this:

IMAGINATELO YOUR PLACE I listen

When Ahab was very nervous, did not know anything about Justin, you did not know that would happen. Were
where they all were, was decorated beautiful, was a stage, lights everywhere, and the worst for you ... on TV! I really liked but I got a little nervous, did not see on any site to Justin, you went to sit at your site, saw all the actions of all, they did very well.
Announcer: And now ________ (your name) and Justin Bieber !
All screaming!
climb alone on stage, started playing music, you sang, you were sad, Justin was nowhere place, but in the chorus, a voice began to sing with you, it was Justin! At that time it made you smile on the face, not looking at you, you came and you caught him in the hand, look you, it was like it was the first time that you would have seen, was impressed by how beautiful you were. You sang great, I forgot all of the TV, and whoever. It was more special than that day in the music room, every time, I looked into his eyes you ajja melted. The song ended.
WHISPER
You: I love
Justin: ... ... ..
Healthy you went to the site, Justin still did not react after what you said, because he did not know said, I just knew I had left inside. Jim looked at you and smiling all the time, you too.
The presenter said the 5 people who went to 5 who stayed, you stayed, Niki, Britt, Jim too, so I could not believe, you're not sure why but the person that you came was hugging Jim.
You: aahh! Jim!
Jim: haha \u200b\u200bshot! We were!
Justin went to hug you but you were busy, I remain disappointed. I was tired of holding all that, so I approached Jim.
Justin: "and it not!
Jim: Excuse me?
Justin: you are forgiven! But lay a ______ (your name)
Jim: I have not got to leave him alone! She loves me
Justin: What? I just say I want it to me!
J & J: ¡¡________ (your name)! (The two I looked)
You: em ... I love them both:) (You made a fake smile)
Justin: _________ (your name) my forget me!
Jim: As we leave right? Goodbye
You: but ....
You started to mourn, everybody was there before, you've made a fool in front of all those people, and TV. You were running to your cabin, came Niki and Britt.
Niki: _______ (your name) ....
You: me! I want to be alone!
Niki: now the best thing is you are your friends
You: Do not want!
Britt: you deserved it! You could be playing with 2 bands
You: did not play it both ways!
Britt: and because you told Justin that he wanted!
You: because I love him !!!!!
N & B: ... ... ....
You: if you want, I love it! Everything you want! But I'm not sure because I do not know if someday happen to me, because I'm a normal girl, I'm going to school, and he is famous, are different lives, every day, you just let me roll! And Jim is like me instead! Do not you understand?
Niki: I'm sorry ________ (your name)
Britt: ... ...
Justin had heard everything, absolutely everything, did not understand, he never thought that you could In reaching this conclusion, took and left.
The next morning you woke up, I could not believe you ....

_____________________________________________________________________________________
JAJAJAJA abber quee's wrong! :) That gave me all this pain: (:) i leeais esppero that comenteis me! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment