Friday, March 25, 2011

Exotic Mamals For Sale

cumplir____________Capitulo cumplir_____________Capitulo A dream A dream

Chapter 11
received a Soon call
You: yes?
***: Hello ______ (TN)
You: Who are you?
***: I am the mother of Justin
You: Pattie?
Pattie: I wanted to talk to you
You: look if over Justin ... sorry, I do not want to talk, goodbye.
hung up.
spent the whole day at home, and you were punished. Step one week, everything was normal, Justin in the Tour with Dumbo, you stay with Yara, Jim and Zac. Had not forgotten Justin. That night, Patrick came to dine with her two children did not want to think not.
Justin on tour.
Pattie: Justin what's wrong?
Justin: nothing ...
Pattie: you miss ______ (TN)
Justin: yeah ... I can not help
Pattie: quiet baby , remember your fans, and Selena is with you.
Justin: NO! Selena
Pattie, what happened?
Justin: she is nothing for me! It is _______ (TN) And thanks to her I have lost the most important person in my life.
Pattie: see Justin do not think you have to talk of it, has done many things for you.
Justin: however much he has done, if you get away from the person I want, it's nothing for me
Pattie: Look, some day you'll realize that in life things do not going well.
Justin: will be in your life but in my life is different.
Pattie was really angry, but Justin took his microphone and was to give everything for their fans.
It was at night, you were really angry with your father, so the previous week. And neither wanted to see that "Patricia and her two children" in your life. They knocked on the door. You went to open it with your father.
Patricia: Hi
Tu & TP: Hello
was a tall, slender, her brown hair and blue eyes. He seemed sympathetic, but equally, you were right as you were, you did not want another woman in your life, and at least two siblings.
Patricia: This is your daughter, who pretty
You: Thanks ...
Patricia: haha \u200b\u200bthese are my sons Jim and Chloe
You: Jim ... (Patricia was away, and if it was Jim, Jim's own, your best friend, was the)
Jim: ________ (TN) ....
Patricia: Oh how I know?
Tu & Jim: if ...
Patricia: So is it about which so much talk
Jim: Erm ...
Chloe: I'm Chloe, delighted
You: also
Tp: Well we're going to sit at the table
in the table.
Patricia sounds like _______ (TN)
You: what?
Patricia: Oh, you're the girlfriend of Justin Bieber
You: Ex Girlfriend
Patrica: sorry ... there
Chloe: normal ex-girlfriend for watching ...
You: What?
Chloe: ejemm .. Nothing;)
You: ya ...
Patricia, and as you no longer are together?
Jim: mama ...
Patricia: silent, nothing happens because I ask you?
You: no ... well there are many things, I go to my room
This inside you think "My God, what a shame. And Jim? It can not, I do not want to be my brother, and that girl repellent, ahh! I can not stand, but as my father was unable to fix it "
been all the while locked in the room, but I go Jim.
Jim: I can enter?
You: if light passes
Jim: well ... that strong
You: yes ...
Jim: haha \u200b\u200bI hope not marry if not, we will be brothers
You: haha \u200b\u200bit does not matter, but you have to put up every day
Jim:: or I'll have to put up with you
You: ajja well ... did you see the end of the contest?
Jim: if ... ¬ ¬ did not deserve it, and poor Niki
You: and ... and ...
Patricia: toc-toc "I can enter?
You: aha ...
Patricia: We wanted to give you a surprise. We travel
You:: or where?
Patricia is a surprise, we're within 2 days.
You: how nice
Jim: haha \u200b\u200bif
Patricia: Well Jim it's late going, and we _________ (TN)
You: Goodbye "is nice, maybe I'm wrong but ... aix not"
two days passed since you were fired from your friends, you were nervous, be where you went. I go up the plane had not yet told you, you were sleeping all the way, when you got you blindfolded, i when you were in the hotel, opened his eyes. I could not believe you were in THE BAHAMAS! Where was always Justin.
You: aaaaaaaaah! This is where Justin is always
Patricia: Are you here?
You: no. Is on tour ...
Patricia: well .... you'll see, come on.
You entered the hotel was lovely, the rooms the distributable you, Patricia and your father went together, Chloe and Jim too, and you wanted to go alone. Everyone went to the pool, but you first went to the shower.
were in the shower, but you realize that there were no towels for hair nowhere. You look out the hall door of your room, there was someone, and as Jim was next door, broke it if by chance there was, but no, then your father that there was some more, but not , looked everywhere, because you were alone with the towel on top.
the moment is listen to someone, you giraste and wears a cleaning cart, so you were there, to ask the lady if I could give a towel. That did it, started to run, and when you went to turn you bumped into someone.
You: aaah! Sorry, sorry! * Phew luckily I have not been raised in the towel *
***: It's okay, sorry, my fault
looked at the person.
You: Justin .... * Doing here! *
Justin: _______ (TN): o
You: aii, um ... sorry, is that he had no towel, but I'm going good
Justin: a clear, well, uh ... I'm going to the beach
You: oh well ... good bye eh mm
giraste and ran you everything you could, Justin was still standing there, went to open the door, but had been locked and the key was inside. You had to go back to catch the elevator.
You: em ... the I forget your key inside ...
Justin: ahh clear
You: ahem ... you let me go?
Justin: a clear happens, happens ...
You: thanks, bye.
You took the elevator and went to reception, everyone looked at you weird if you were still with the towel and just gave you the key, and went to the room to change you. You wear a bikini, and went to the pool, but were not, so went to the beach, there were drawn.
You: thanks for waiting in the pool
Jim: Rates are much
Chloe, give me a reason, just to make you wait a
You: and you give me a reason, only one to talk to you because I find;)
Jim: Well .... Are we going to swim?
You: if
ye The two walked to the water, began to wet his feet and began to splash you Jim, the two began to play, but I tirasteis the wrong person.
***: eeh! Beware!
You: Forgive Master (a moment *.*)
Justin: Jim!
Jim: Justin!
You: hoolaa'm here! ;)
Justin & Jim: _______ (TN)
You: thanks, good going for a swim Jim?
Jim: If
Justin: do you expect we talk?
You: of course, see Jim entering
Justin: Well you do with the here?
You: Justin, do not mind
Justin: ... and
You: what then? Have we not together
Justin: I know ...
You: for there is more to discuss. Justin Look I've loved a lot, but it's over. There are obstacles, Dumbo. Ahem ... this, and I'm sorry
Justin: I still love you
You: (crying) ... but if I can not not be
You left in the water to not stand to see him, you loved him so much that you could not see how you were not with him.
Justin: (crying)
Chris: the matter with you bro?
Justin: ________ (TN)
Chris: What is it? Hey it is pretty
Justin: shut up!
Chris: ok, ok ... but what happened?
Justin, says he loves me, but can not be together.
Chris: that is not understood ...
Justin: I know, but now that Jim is doing with it, will they be together?
Chris: I do not think
Jusitn: I do not, but I fight for it.
in the water with Jim
Jim: What did he say?
You: (crying) I want
Jim: Do you also do not?
You: yes, but I do not want to hurt
Jim, but do not be silly, he is your life, you know.
You: ya ... but I can not do anything.
Jim, because you do not try ....
After a few hours, you were each in their own room, not thinking about Justin macaws. You shower again for salt, and you stretch in bed watching TV.
Presenter: We have received news that Justin is in the Bahamas, but has seen his former girlfriend ________ (TN), but there was a boy with her, will her new boyfriend? Ma ... talk
Turn off the TV.
You: what I need ...
knock at the door. You were open.
was Justin with a bouquet of roses, you gave it, grabbed his guitar and started playing the song "My Favorite Girl." Every time you closer, it was beautiful, this song was just you, the people out of their rooms, when I just ...
You: you already finished?
Justin: If
You: it (closing the door)
You started to mourn, knew he had done much harm to Justin, did you know that was not right, but you had gone very badly, and did not want to go through that.
Justin stood, did not know what to do or to say, did not understand how after all that, he closed the door. He went to his room disappointed.
was time for dinner, you went to a restaurant. It was very luxurious, were on the table.
Patricia: that good is all
Tp: if
Chloe: what happened to you Justin?
You: I want to leave
Chloe, it's hard to believe that this love with you
You: and it is hard to believe that I am speaking in this moment with you but look here I am
Patricia: ¡ya vale chicas!
Tu: ¡es ella!
Chloe: ¡eres tĂș! (te tiro el queso rallado por encima)
Tu: ¿que haces? (cogiste los espaguetis y le tiraste todo por encima)
Chloe: ahhhhhhhhhh!!
Las dos empezasteis a hacer guerra de comida, os tirasteis de todo, os tirasteis de los pelos, cogiste una tarta, y cuando se la tiraste…no acertaste.
Tu: ¡Shit…!
Justin: I know you hate me but I do not need to throw a pie!
You: Justin sorry, I do not want her to shoot you, it wanted to throw this brat.
Chloe: at least I'm more educated than you! I'm not going to Justin throwing pies
You: shut up!
Chloe, because you do not want it, spend it, makes you beautiful things and despise!
You: (you gave him a slap) .. ohh! *.* Know that I love him! Ehh! I in love! I do not say what I feel and stop feeling! Because I'm tired of your nonsense! I love it and never quit, and if you disregard it because I have fear to get hurt! Do you understand? I hope so, because you do not explain it again! And I hope that once I leave alone! For if my father and mother are married, I do not want to imagine my life with you!
***: ... ... ... ... ... ..





0 comments:

Post a Comment