Monday, March 28, 2011

Manhattan 460668 Webcam

13 12

Tp: go to your room right now
You: I'm glad this shit
site you throw the chair to the ground and walk away, had enough of that brat , he deserved everything he had said. You went to the room, you took your coat and you left out.
go to the beach to relax a while and Justin arrived. Justin
: _______ (TN) ...
You: I want to be alone
Justin: I can not leave here
You: Why?
Justin: because I love
You: they say all
Justin: I say seriously
You: What about Selena? Because she stayed with
Justin: because a friend of mine, is just to apologize
You: I see
Justin: What about you Jim?
You: is my best friend, and as my father and that such Patricia marry, be my brother, there's nothing wrong with
Justin: Is your brother? ... But there is nothing wrong with Selena
You: I do not like him, can not stand!
Justin: You're more important than her, and if I have to see for yourself, I do not want to get away from the most special person I know. Your
: seriously? (Crying)
Justin: seriously
Both approaching you went slowly, until your lips met, I stretch in the sand and you continue kissing, caressing you Justin, you, will you played your hair, I loved it. At that time mirasteis and spent a shooting star, none said it, but you knew that you had asked both the same desire: to be always together.
When finished everyone went to the room to sleep.
The next morning you wake up, you had lunch in the room and breakfast. You looked out the window, was Justin with another guy on the beach, so you wear a bikini and downloaded. Since yesterday evening had not spoken with your father.
on the beach
You: Justin!
Justin: my love! (A kiss)
***: ahem .... Justin
: a yes, this is Christian
You: wave:)
Chris: call Chris
You: ok chris;)
Justin: tomorrow I'm going on tour ...
You: "you're leaving?
Justin: yeah ...
You sat on the floor
Justin: But can you come with me if you want?
You:: o seriously?
Justin : clear
You: yes! (Hugs him)
Justin: you'll have to tell your father
You: yes but I do not care what you say
Justin: Are you still angry with him?
You: I have not spoken to him I do not know where this
Justin: em ... there is
giraste I was Patricia, your father, Jim and the girl. But I giraste and went on with yours, as if I had seen.
Tp: ¡___________ (TN)!
You: (as if you did not hear)
Tp: ____________ (Your Name) COME!
You: that
Tp: see
You: buff ... now you want
Tp: you will not fight for yesterday, you will be punished in your room
You: what do you say?
Tp: Have not you heard?
You: well I do not, tomorrow I'm going on tour with Justin
Tp: no, come to your room
You: of course I'm going
Tp: we already talk
You: no, not spoken, I will
Justin: Excuse me, please let her come with me, had long since we met and ...
Tp: Justin silent, is not your
Justin: ....
You: yes it is! I go with
Tp: you will not!
You: You know Dad? Long ago I took what I wanted most, and I could not do anything, but now I will not allow me away from the person I love most, so let me or not, I'll go.
After that went to your room.
Justin: You're right ...
TP: ¬ ¬
Justin: eem ... Chris! Are you calling me? (Left)
Your father after that, speak to Patricia, and went to your room.
Tp: (knocked)
You: who?
TP: I
You: at this time ________ (TN) is not available, you want to talk to her later trial. If you let him go on tour with Justin comes in and it fails to return to where you came from. Graaciaas!
Your father entered
You: does that mean you leave me?
Tp: Let's talk
You: Hey you have not understood the instructions? If you're not going to leave, goodbye!
TP: I talk to you! Haber, do you want to go on tour with Justin?
You: mmmec! stupid question
Tp: as ever say I'm more silly
You: siiiiigue
Tp: if you want to go, you to apologize to Chloe
You: IIIIIIIII? Why?
Tp: for last night
You: Dad! He deserved it! Did not you hear what I said? She also got me to apologize
Tp: OK, both.
You: okay .... ¬ ¬ but I'm sorry, but ...
Both you went to Chloe's room, not wanted to apologize, but you had nothing to do but wanted to go on tour Justin.
Your Ch ... Chloe ...
Chloe: Who you talking about?
You: who is going to be? Chloe
: posh and silly girl?
You:
not
Chloe, then enter
You: I just want to apologize
Chloe: Really?
You: yes, but you also have to ask me ¬ ¬
Chloe: Yes, sorry
You: Forgiveness
The two will embrace you, after that, you were running to the Justin's room to tell the great news
You: Justin! Justin! Tomorrow I will go with
(You came into the room, the door was open
Justin: eehh! Call before entering (hiding something)
You: you have there ¬ ¬
Justin
: I? Nothing
You: Justin ¬ ¬
Justin: seriously
You: Give it to me! (I tried to catch, but it was more clever than you)
Justin: no, leave it!
You: I caught! Ooh! What's this?
Justin: Please do not open it! It's a surprise ....
You:: Or serious?
Justin: 'Yes' please give it
You: tell me and surprise
Justin: No! (I took)
You:: (Justin ....
Justin: and you will! Well I wanted to say
You: well, I'll go with you on tour!
Justin: Really?
You: yes!
Justin: fine! Haha the best tour of my life with you!
Justin started to kiss you, I took her by the waist and throw you to bed, more and more passionately, I brushed the hair off your face, and I whispered in his ear, Justin was over, I kissed seguĂ­ais after you, and you stop ...
You: Justin
Justin: What if my love?
You: I wanted to say that the magazines that have girls .... Ahem ... do not need that look to them, I can look at my;)
Justin: ehh ...
You: (you put your finger on the lips, to be silent) shhh, do not say anything, just nods
Justin: (nodded)
You: okay, (kiss) I love you
took and you left, Justin stayed checked.
packing the cases and gone to sleep.
The next morning Justin woke you up, you took the bags, say goodbye to you all and I subisteis in his private jet. Were all were super nice, we were spending so cool, made jokes all the time. Chris had fallen asleep, so I did a joke
Justin: take the cream
Justin: ok ... haha \u200b\u200b
Justin put in Chris's hand cream, took a feather and tickled her nose, Chris when he went to scratch, it filled the whole face cream.
Chris: ahh! What is this?
You: hahaha
Chris: not funny! Come both of you!
I started chasing the plane. Kenny
: ehh! That plane is great but not so be quiet!
Chris: I threw cream on her face!
Kenny: No, I just threw you, sit
Chris:: O
entire flight You were laughing about what Chris, until you came. Were going to be 3 days in Los Angeles.
You: I love this site
Justin: Have you ever been?
You: no, I looked for photos
Bajasteis the plane, you have just caught the suitcases and I went to the hotel, was the most expensive was this:


You: is precious!
Justin: do you like?
You: if
Justin: haha \u200b\u200bwe go
The hotel was huge, it was beautiful, was luxurious, it was everything! You loved, you went to reception to get room, you were there, looked to the side, not right then you switched to the face.












----------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------


will happen? you've seen? well we'll leave for the next chapter! :) I hope you liked it! :) Thank you all as you leeis my novel! :)


my youtube


www.youtube.com/SomethingBe4

0 comments:

Post a Comment