Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sample New Church Member Welcome Letter

A dream A dream

Then you changed the face .
You: Briiiiiiiiitt?!
Britt: I know you?
You: to make you dumb
Britt: haha \u200b\u200bsorry but stars like me, do not talk to rubes like you.
Justin: a problem?
Britt: aah ... Justin are with ________ (TN)
Justin: if my girlfriend
Britt: haha \u200b\u200bgood! And how are you _________ (TN)
You: well, until I saw you;)
Britt : aii! That funny you (put your hand on your shoulder)
You: (you fucked his hand in disgust and the remote) all you want but do not touch me Okei? Well, bye;)
You went to the room with Justin, she was beautiful, I loved it, everything was so relaxing, and had a swimming pool was great. You were tired of flying, so I fell asleep in bed.
Do not wake up until morning. It was 8am, where Justin had to go to the concert, to prepare everything. Justin let you sleep a little longer, I leave a note next of the table. I gave a sweet kiss and left.
At 10am I woke up, saw that Justin was not there. You looked at the table was a note. It read:
Princess! I had to go where I do a concert to prepare everything, you wanted to sleep a little longer, so when you wake up, dress, eat breakfast and everything and when you're ready call Kenny, you will do to get you to come here with me.
I love you my love
PS Do not forget that your prince charming is waiting;)
You: I love it:)
You got up, did you shower and you dressed, went down to breakfast, bad luck you met with Britt.
Britt: _______ (TN)
You: that
Britt: How goes the day?
You: Well, look, the moment was fine, until I've spoken
Britt: .... Come let's have breakfast together
You: no, I do not want
Britt : please go
You: I'm going to breakfast at the hotel
Britt: Well, we
You: let me
followed you Britt to the dining room, sat down with you, and you had breakfast with her, he dropped out, so you got the phone, and you called Kenny to come and find you.
You: well I and I have to go
Britt: where?
You: do you hear me speak because of a sudden?
Britt: I like you
You: and let me look silly with
Britt, but I like you seriously
You: what happens have not succeeded enough that people know you by yourself
Britt: What do you say?
We continued to the door, there was Kenny's car, came all the cameras on you
Interviewer 1: she is your new friend?
Interviewer 2: this is not that you won the contest where you folded?
Interviewer: Britt! Britt! Come
Britt: guys please let us
Interviewer 2: des of when you are friends?
Britt: can ....
You: because the truth is that we are not and never have been. But give a few hours ago after me because she wants you to ask me and people know it. Britt See if you have not succeeded is not mine, but stay away from me! Understood? That to take advantage of me not love you! And now please let me pass.
Interviewer 1 i 2: Britt, Britt, this is true?
uploaded to the car you Kenny, and went to the concert venue.
When Justin came on stage was making his move sexy *.* you were dying, you suddenly saw, and ran towards you and kissed you
Justin: Princess
You: Love
Justin: We've arrived, because it takes both
You: I had some problems but nothing;)
Justin: jjaj see, up on stage and sing with me
Your : nono .... (I put red)
Justin: you, you sing!
You: no matter
Justin: aiix that soda is my princess;)
You: ¬ ¬ jaja we rehearse, rehearse
You were behind scenario, there was Pattie. You remembered the last time you talked with her, you were not very nice.
You: Pattie ...
Pattie: Yes? Ah hello
You: I'm sorry about the other time I ...
Pattie: quiet, nothing happens I understand;)
You: thanks! (Hugs)
You: Chris!
Chris: aah! To you wanted to see
You: if ... (Walking away)
Chris: I do not think that the cream stay and come here!
You started to persecute them both for all sites, was pulling behind you cream on all sides, until you came on stage, there began to draw on the floor and throw cream, Justin joined but was singing, and I throw a lot of cream to Chris.
You: haha \u200b\u200byou fool Chris
Chris: I will think before you throw me cream
Chris laughing out stage, you follow Him and Justin continued with their performance.
So you passed the whole afternoon, with jokes, Justin rehearsing etc ... As the hour approached the concert, Justin was excited to see all your fans. Justin was in a room, you came in, he was looking in the mirror and fixing her hair.
You: you can not be more perfect love
Justin (seductive look) right?
You: ajaj no
Justin: you either *.*
You: haha \u200b\u200bthat exaggerated
Justin
took you by the waist and come up to you
Justin: You're the most beautiful girl I've never met;)
Your : More than Selena? ... (Face angelito)
Justin: ¬ ¬
You: baby do not get mad, just kidding! That's not asked, obviously;)
Justin: ajaja
You: You are the sweetest guy I ever met, i see, I have known many .... (Jajaj)
Justin: How many boyfriends have you had .... ¬ ¬
You: well ... have to count, one in kindergarten, one primary, and ... YOU! The most special and important.
Justin: Do you want to know?
You: if
The two will kiss you gave a long and intense, but knocked on the door that Justin and I had to leave.
Justin all screamed out, you will des looked behind the stage was perfect, he was not the smile off his face. Singing all the songs, when I finish a song I look back, where were you, I waved a hand to leave, you did not want, so you gave a guy a microphone and you came in, the stage was so large, light bulbs , colors, people screaming, when you went people were screaming your name, then started playing the song Overboard, Justin you reached out to hold your hand, you started to sing, ever closer, people screaming, everything was perfect, you felt in a world of fantasy, the scene would give you security, was where you wanted to be, just think it was as if only you and him, you came to your fans and you gave your hand, all screaming, all the photos, it was magical. When I finish the song, you gave you a big kiss in front of everyone, come up to you, you took the microphone and said "From the first day I saw you, I knew it was mine, I have never stopped fighting for you, and never I will, and if I ever let you go, it was because I was stupid, now I realize that I spend my life with you. " We hugged with all your strength, you leave the public and went out. The whole concert was great, finishing out Justin sign autographs, go with him and I asked, was great. At the end, while the team was gathering called your father.
You: Papa?
Tp: ooolaa
You: how are you?
Tp: great! I've seen you sing with Justin on TV
Your : seriously? Haha did you like?
Tp: If you love, yes
You: ajja good dad hope all well, I have to hang. I love
TP: I love
All you were to drive back to the hotel and rest.
In the car
You: Justin, when we were singing on stage, I felt my mother
Justin: How?
You: I have felt as if he had been by my side supporting me
Justin:) sure
You: I know, I miss her so much ... (Crying )
Justin: I know, but do not have to decaerte therefore, certain that she wants to be happy
You: yes, I love her so much ... I remember little of it, but one that was very sweet.
Justin: sure it would have been a great mother
You::) Thanks Justin
Justin arrival, you and you went to sleep. It was already morning, you were sleeping, the alarm rang, you were still sleeping, you were dreaming of something.
Justin: ¡_______ (TN)!
You: no, no go!
Justin, baby!
You: (you got hit and cried) The DUMBOOO!! *.*
Justin: aaaaaaaaahh! What are you doing?
You: I dreamed about the dumbo ... it was horrible
Justin: Why?
You: because your jet broke down and had to go over him, you know that the flying leaving us free ....
Justin: ... ¬ ¬ sisi
You: do not be angry! I do not choose what you dream!
Justin: haha \u200b\u200bI know, well we prepare in a few hours, we have an interview
You: DO WE HAVE?
Justin: If I said if you could also enter
You: aahh! How well
Justin: we
I clothed and went down to lunch, luckily it was not Britt, then you have just caught the limo and you went to the interview.
It was crazy, people on all sides, maquillándoos, were very nervous.
Presenter: 3 minutes enter
Those three minutes just wise to look at all sides.
Presenter: Hello good morning girls and boys, how are we? Well? Well today we have here a couple of times! Justin and _______ (TN), have come to do a short interview with us. Forward
entrasteis The two held hands and I felt.
Presenter: hi guys
Jus & tu: holaa
Presenter: Well, well great show yesterday did Justin go, well your girlfriend _______ (TN) singing a song you
Justin: if it was great being with all my fans, and the song we sang together was very special to me, was the most enjoyment
Presenter: and _________ (TN) is the first Once you get to a stage like that, with many people, how you felt?
You: well, I was sooo nervous, but just thought of Justin and I and everything I spend. In addition, Beliebers are really nice, I love;)
Presenter: ajja good we learned that there was a month or so what you did, why was it?
Justin: Well I went on tour, and personal things broke, but it was only an annoyance, we'd never be apart, I know she's the girl you want to be throughout my life
Presenter: Justin's nice:)
You: yes, it was silly, but at that time it seemed to me, but I do not regret having gone with him, not right now I'd be doing without it.
Presenter: told me it was for Selena Gomez
Justin: good ...
You: the truth is that I really like, but I they're just friends, and I have to accept, although I would very funny to see here Jaaj
Presenter: ooh! What happened? Because you do not like
You: not anything concrete, there are people who do not like them in life, Selena is one of them.
Presenter: what you think about this Justin?
Justin: Well I only care to be with _________ (TN) Selena is my friend, and I see when I can, I know what is truly worth __________ (TN) she loves me as I am , as not pretend and I know she wants to be with me, so I do not care about anything else.
Presenter: it shows that you love much
You: yes, I hope I can say the same when you are 90 years ajja
Presenter: haha \u200b\u200bwould be nice. Well I have to say goodbye, we love being with you, thanks
Jus & You: thanks:)
The two came out, and Kenny came to you.
Kenny: _________ (TN) someone looking
You: who?
Kenny: is there
You: ... ...
----------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
----------------------- I hope you liked it! I dedicate this to my friend Ivette, I love her! and that is a true BELIEBER! I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment