Monday, March 21, 2011

Jose Maniyangat Wikipedia

11 10

Chapter 10:
Justin: Jim?
Your : if a problem with Jim?
Justin: I've been here
Justin got up and went to the car. He went somewhere. I feel bad, then what Jim said, but it was because you were angry, not really wanted to stay with him. Selena what you had bothered, though he knew they were friends, in the past had something and did not want to be seen.
You had no car, so I went to your house by taxi. Living next to Justin, since the contest had rented a house. When did you looked through the window a moment, that was Justin, but what about the girl next door? Selena! : O so I could not believe that after all that stay with her. At that time you cell phone rang.
You: yes ...
Jim: Please I want to talk to you
You: Jim?
Jim: yes, please do not hang
You: looks that are heavy, you want
Jim: we can be please, and speak not want to look bad.
You: Jim ... (You looked out the window and saw Justin with Selena) Yes, what time?
Jim: OK, thanks, in 1h down in your house, you'll find.
You: okay, you know where I live?
Jim: If
You: it goodbye.
had stayed with Jim, but no matter, Justin had left with Selena, as friends right? So you like. You take a shower and get ready, you put something like this:
Someone with the car horn. Looked through the window, it was Jim. Came down the stairs at that moment I enter your father through the door.
Your : Papa, where are you from?
Tp: eh? (blush)
You: what about that smile?
Tp: nothing, nothing daughter will come
You: then you tell me eh! Jajaj
Tp: goodbye daughter. haha
You went, shutting the door, and realized that Justin was out, I look at you, puzzled, not understand why he did that, he just talked to her, did not know what, but you imagined , which would be apologizing for earlier. Lowered your head, and sat in the car, gave him two kisses on the cheek to Jim, and came out of that site.
By car:
Jim: You look pretty _______ (TN)
You: Thanks
Jim: I'm sorry for that ... go that way, it was not your fault. It was the best.
You: if it is true.
Jim: Are we going to a park near here and talk?
You: yes.
getting the park. Jim on you like a lady. I sit on the grass and started talking.
Jim: How long ehh, as is everything with Justin.
You: so far as well. The thing that has appeared that Dumbo and ...
Jim: Dumbo?
You: yeah well the Selena.
Jim: aah! Haha Do not worry about the loves you.
You: it does not seem ...
Jim: he and I do not get along very well, but I know he loves you very much. And you'll see that she or no one will be separated.
You: Jim, thank you very much! :) Really needed a friend.
Jim: What about your friends? How long ago did not speak with them.
You: a lot. As it is summer and over the competition, Justin, you haha \u200b\u200bbut hey one day call my best friend to have if we were and stuff.
Jim: You're charming seriously
Tu. Thanks, you too.
You: You know, Justin is going on tour, 6 months. He told me to go with him, but my father ... And we're not having the time.
Jim: You see him, but you'll regret.
You: ya, but we are not angry, not no longer see haha
Jim: haha \u200b\u200b
You: Well, take me home, it's a little late. :)
Jim: clear.
Jim took you home. The truth is that you spend a perfect evening with Jim. We let off steam for a while, long time no see what you did. When you get home run put the TV on today was the end of the contest, be who would win.
Presenter: Good evening, everyone. Today is the final competition. We hope you enjoy the proceedings. Now Britt.
You: buuhh! I hope you fall girl
Britt singing, he did very well indeed.
Presenter: Okay Britt! Now let's step by Niki.
Niki: I mean it Ricky fuck! If you see me on TV to know that we're done! That because it is outside does not mean that I'm not aware of these with another! I HATE YOU!
Niki shot the micro to the ground and went running and crying. His eyes were like saucers.
You: did you Niki!
Presenter: Well ... we have won, and Britt!
You: noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Britt, thank you very much! Thanks for making my dream come true, I hope you enjoy my music, as I will enjoy singing for you!
You: poor thing, is believed to make music. But if you make noise only brat!
Tp: ________ (TN) that are the screams!
You: sorry dad, is that it was the final competition and brat won a best or name.
Tp: that crazy that these
You: Pope
Tp: If you tell me
You: tell me you were coming sooo happy step today, too.
Tp: not interested
You: ¬ ¬ will
TP: I met a girl
Tu: a girl ... and as name?
Tp: Patricia
You: do you have children?
Tp: two. A boy and a girl.
You: haha \u200b\u200bgood! (fake laugh) Well dad, we talked.
Tp: goodbye.
Your father went out the door. You started to scream like crazy! No you did not want! No, you were very good the two of us! You did not want to forget about mom.
decided to call Justin, had not spoken with the DES by the afternoon.
Your
: Justin?
Justin: ola
You: How are you?
Justin: Well, here Selena You?
You: single ...
Justin: ah well, is that Selena's family came to dinner and stuff.
You: that well ...
Justin: tomorrow I'm going on tour, "decide anything?
You: yes, I'm not going
Justin: What?
You: THAT -NO-GO
Justin: Why?
You: because that will accompany Dumbo, and the flight will be free (have you seen the movie dubmo flying and stuff ... so I say it)
Justin: today you go with Jim, did I say something? NO! Because you are friends! Well, you also accept it.
You: Justin, accepts who you want. But Dumbo NO!
Justin: yourself. So within 6 months.
You: ha! Do not think I'll be waiting 6 months, while those with your "friend."
Justin: those ending me (crying voice)
You: if (crying)
Justin: .... Goodbye
hung up phone. Started to mourn bitterly, what you had done? It was the best, but ... he was your life, your love! You could not live without it. Now it was going to go on tour with Dumbo that. And you were not going to be with him.
I fell asleep in bed.
The next morning I woke up it was raining. Justin wears out the door, with all things, and all the coaches who accompanied him. I look at your window, but did not see you and got into the bus.
At that time you called your best friend.
You: Yara?
Yara: _______ (TN) that is it, how long.
You: I cut Justin (crying)
Yara: Why?
You: is going on tour, 6 months in Dumbo.
Yara, that dumbo?
You: Selena
Yara: how about you?
You: I could have gone, but the best.
Yara: no, it was the best. You know he is the best thing that has happened in my life. You can not let go.
You: But ...
Yara: no! Run!
put the phone down, got off running in their pajamas, the bus was launched, but you keep running behind him.
You: JUSTIN! JUSTIN! (running) no, please .... (Crying)
I threw to the ground, you were all wet, you had lost.
Run to your room, you got the phone and hung up. You went to the shower to calm down a bit, you put clothes, and you stretch in bed.
Activity your father.
Tp: _________ (TN) What have you done?
You: I do not know dad, I do not know.
Tp: you love him right?
You: I love it.
TP: And why did you do that?
You: because he was angry, nothing more. If I could go back ...
Tp: now you can not. What you need to do is to go with other friends, meet other guys, and wait for those 6 months. Because learning takes wrong.
You: Go away, please.
Tp: OK, be late tonight. I'm having dinner with Patricia.
You: OK, I can invite Yara?
Tp: clear.
Your father closed the door, and you called Yara.
You: Hello?
Yara: why I hung up?
You: I was soaked, crying, bad, I felt stupid, stupid, stupid ... eh! Can you tell me to stop eh
Yara, is that you still missing some
You: ¬ ¬
Yara: worth it ... you wanted?
You: come today to spend the night at my house
Yara: it! In a while I'm there.
Yara spent a while when I get home. I really wanted to see it because it was so that you saw. You asked a Pizza, then came Jim, so she stayed, and came with a friend, that truth, handsome enough to be called, Zac.
You: haha \u200b\u200bthis is funny.
Yara: haha, tomorrow we go to the bowling alley. You can not pass the day at home.
You: ok, ok, I have nothing better to do.
Jim: sisi, come Zac.
Zac: clear!
You: I put the TV.
NoticiasFamous (the famous TV show)
Justin has started his tour. The concert went very well, has been amazing. She cried in Down to earth as you can imagine, but there was something wrong, I cry in the song "Favorite Girl." It is strange, but there are rumors that his girlfriend ________ (TN) has not gone with the tour, because ... (Turn off the TV)
You: em ... Are we better else?
Yara & Jim: haha \u200b\u200b
Zac: So you're the famous girlfriend of Justin Bieber?
You: ex-girlfriend.
Zac: What about that?
You: is long. But please another topic that bores me. As someone else come to me with that question ...
knocked on the door. You were open.
Interviewer 1: _______ (TN) because you have not toured with Justin?
You: you do not mind seriously.
Interviewer 1: What has been a problem?
Tu: I have to say anything about it (went to close the door)
Interviewer: Are you finished?
You: Go!
Gave a bang, and sat with others.
You: I swear that one of these drownings. Jaja
You put a movie, you still asleep. Your father was late, and I saw all sleeping there, said nothing and went to sleep.
next morning.
Tp: _______ (TN)! Wake up!
You: what! Que!
TP: Did not you have more people you invite?
TU: eeh? Do not scream!
Tp: not if you are now up drunk! Go see
You: what do you say potato? What want!
TP: I told you to invite Yara, not two more foo!
You: nothing happens
Tp: not? Well do not go out today.
You: Today was going to go bowling!
Tp: you no longer
You: ALL It sucks! ASCO DAIS ALL!
Run to your room and you will bury yourself. Yara, Jim and Zac were each home.
At the time received a call.
You: yes?
***: Hello _______ (TN)
----------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
Mee gave much Justin escriibir worth it seriously ..::! (PPER your life is well! Qeu haha \u200b\u200bwell I hope you liked:) and who will be the / the call? : O hauuaha
porfaa comment! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment