Sunday, March 20, 2011

Is Penn Foster School Fraud?

cumplir____________Capitulo 9 cumplir___________Capitulo a dream A dream cumplir__________Capitulo

Chapter 9
Justin: But is it serious?
You: Just come
Justin: worth it ...
Both came to the hospital, you were running to the room 30. Not what you thought your father had awakened.
You: Papa! (you were running towards it) you okay? Do you remember me?
Tp: eem ... if you're my ...
You: daughter!
Tp: if ...:)
You: and I'm glad! I've worried a lot. Look this is Justin
Tp: hello
You: is my boyfriend
Tp: that good;)
You: "that rare My father never say that to me, give me advice and everything, well just wake up "
Justin: what do you think ________ (TN)?
You: on ... when you can go?
Doctor: today, this afternoon, has recovered quite well. And it seems he has not lost his memory, why not remember it you sir?
Tp: em ... sisi, yes
Doctor: better until this afternoon rest, I see a little overwhelmed.
Tp: yes, if after all this ...
Doctor: Okay.
The doctor left.
You: what good papa! I had to leave the competition but never mind, knowing you're right.
Tp: What competition?
You: the singing
TP: Oh yes it is true, sorry hi ... ja
You: very rare these potato
Tp, is I still believe what has happened to me, do not worry;)
You: Okay, well let's get some air, rest.
Justin and you, you left the room went to a street near the hospital, who had an ice cream parlor for a drink.
You: Justin, I see my father rarely
Justin: _______ (TN) has just woken up from all this fuss, he did not remember how they got there or anything, it's normal.
You: I know ... but when I told him we were dating, he always told me advice, and today they simply said well ... I have not worried
Justin: be quiet happened to him
You: Yeah, well I want an ice cream _________ (the one you like) and you Justin?
Justin: I vanilla
You: Thanks, bye
all the cameras came to you.
Interviewer 1, 2.3: ¡_______ (TN)! How's your father?
You: that's very good and has recovered, will return home this afternoon.
Interviewer 1, 2.3: you and Justin and I have known?
Justin: If enchanting
You: how do you take it?
Justin: very well know that we love and what matters, thanks.
You were speeding up the step, until reaching the hospital, for not answering more questions. You passed the whole day walking and turning, until it was late and your father left the hospital.
You: Are we going dad?
Tp: yes, thank you very much doctor goodbye
Doctor: There's that, goodbye, if you have a problem, come.
Tp: goodbye
You: Pope want to drive you or Justin?
TP: I
I go up the car, all the while you explain things, long time no see what you saw, the necklace I give you shine, and you said I love you Mama.
TP: What do you say daughter?
Your : mama told me you want
Tp:)
You: of course potato, we have more than 20 minutes going through the same site, I've seen this tree 20 times, what happens? Can not remember where our house?
Tp: yes, but I feel a little dizzy ... I do not know where
Justin: I drive and
They got off the car, and drove Justin
You: (this I say whispering) Justin ... You see! He did not remember, I start to worry, it seems to me not remember anything.
Justin: (whispering) impossible, otherwise you would forget.
You: is that I seem to remember not
Justin: I do not know, I think so, be at home if you remember things.
I got home, your father came in and gave up his things. He began looking around the house, side by side, all the pictures, was very rare, so you talked to him.
You: Pope .... Tell me the truth, do you remember me seriously?
Tp: if, look you are my daughter and is Justin
You: of course I told you a while ago
Tp: well ... and this woman in the photo, is my wife, your mother. Which by the way, have when it comes that I have wanted to see it.
You: that ...
Tp: your mother, you have not see it, why not come to the hospital?
mirasteis you Justin and you.
You: dad ... mum died when I was little ...
Tp ...
You: Daddy, do not really remember anything?
Tp: no ...
You: why did not you say?
Tp: because I do not want to stay longer in hospital
You: but this is serious, do not you see? now call
Tp: no! Please
You: no! Let (you got the phone) Hi Dr. Hall? Yeah, well my dad does not remember anything, okay, if, well, goodbye. You have to go.
TP: I do not want!
You: go!
I fucked in the hand and pushed the car, Justin drove to the car. When we got there, saw your father, and sent him home, they could not do anything, just tell him about things past and may be agreed in time.
You: I go to my room
Run to your room as soon as you closed the door, broke to mourn. Your father did not remember anything, I could not stand, it was not the same as always. Justin entered.
Justin: ______ (TN) do not cry
You: how would you be you ...
Justin: I know ... I'm sorry, but we just have to wait.
You: if you want, thanks to you all this is easier
Justin: Thanks to you I do to keep me grounded. I love
Justin tears will dry, I brushed her hair, I looked into your beautiful eyes and kiss you, it was so sweet, was like a fairy tale was over and you start kissing more intensely, at that time the phone rang.
You: yes?
***: Hello ______ (TN)
You: Who are you?
****: I'm Jim
You: Jim ....
Jim: I wanted to talk to you
You: I do not
Jim: I do not hang up! Please do ....
Justin: (I picked up the phone) leave her alone! (short call)
You: Justin!
Justin: what happens? Do you want to talk to the case?
You: no, well good night
Justin: I love (a peck)
At 2 minutes.
Justin _____ (TN)
You: that ...
Justin: that Jim short our precious time we
You: no okay ...
Justin: Yeah yeah passes
You: Justin want to sleep
Justin: I will too ....
At 1 minute
Justin, but we were in a moment that was unique
You: Justin will be many more
Justin: But now we Jim can cut ...
You: JUSTIN! Shut up! I have dreams, if you go to turn around the block but my let.
Justin: ok ok, calm, I have no dream that's all.
You: because I do.
next morning. The two bajasteis to lunch, Justin was a little harder to get up, because he slept late yesterday. When bajasteis was ready for breakfast, your father you had prepared, was perfect, he was working.
You: alaa! How good ajaj
Justin: if ... ¬ ¬
You: What's wrong?
Justin: yesterday I spoke very bad ¬ ¬
You: Justin, no streets, it was like having a radio next to blah blah i
Justin: I was not clear ¬ ¬
You: but I love you like
Justin: and I:)
When finished breakfast, I shower i will prepare to exit. At that time called Justin.
Justin: yes?
Usher: Hey Bro
Justin
: Usher! What?
Usher: good! Wanted to say I do not know if you remember, but within a week's tour begins MY WORLD.
Justin: shit! What _______ (TN)?
Usher: You can come with us
Justin: I do not want, with everything from his father.
Usher: you were wondering, and you tell me.
Justin: OK, goodbye
hung up the phone.
You: Who was it?
Justin: Usher
You: what did you want?
Justin: no, there is that within 1 week begins the tour of MY WORLD, do you come with me?
You: .... Justin, I want, but my father ...
Justin: I know ... but they are 6 months and ...
You: ... I want to talk to my father first right?
Justin : clear
You: Are we going to Starbucks?
Justin: If
The two you have just caught and you were at Starbucks. As always there were many cameras, but upon entering, were left out. You asked your shakes and you sitting at a table.
You: mm ... I love this smoothie
Justin: jajaj if I too
****: Justin!
Both girasteis you
Justin & You: Selena?
Selena: Justin! How long, what are you doing here?
Justin: here ...
You: his girlfriend (fake laugh)
Selena: You're a _______ (TN) happy, haha \u200b\u200band how is everything? (gestured to sit next to Justin)
You: does anyone has told you that you feel?
Selena: huh?
You: "Do I have to repeat?
Selena: Justin ...
Justin: _______ (TN) is just a friend
Tu: Well, the two stay here, I'm going
Justin: Do not go!
You: not if now I have to stay with the dumbo this (for your ears tell you.)
Selena: dumbo? "And you've seen?
You: every day in the mirror, does I need to describe. Although you should not look because you have none at home. For if you break I say.
Selena: Shut up! (got up to you)
You: are you going to hit? Or want me to let another bruise like the other eye?
Justin: and it girls! Go Selena!
Selena: Justin
Justin: GO! do not say it again.
Selena: but I have not done anything
Justin: I know, but better. Are you going or are we going?
Selena: I'm
grabbed his things and left.
Justin: I can not believe that assemble all this for her.
You: I hate it. Because it is stupid, evil and dumbo. And the hate and can not do more. So if you you want to go with it. Go ahead, but I'll go with Jim.
Justin: Jim?
You: if to him, is a problem?
Justin: ... ... ...
______________________________________________________________________________________
Aiix aiix! the selena ...! jajaja buenoo hope you liked it, will try to upload the next chapter today or tomorrow. kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment