Monday, May 9, 2011

Gateway Midway E Series

17 cumplir__________Capitulo a dream A dream cumplir___________Capitulo

Chapter 17
On the plane
You: Justin ...
Justin: that love
You: Chris yet still mad at me ...
Justin: She will not, come
You: do not think it ...
Justin: We (I pushed them)
You: Chris
Chris: Right now Chris is not available or simply do not want to talk to you, if you want to insult Britt press (1) if you want to embitter life more press (2) and if it's just that you have the wrong person and you go to be pressed (3) piiip! I PRESSED Chris council 3:)
You: If you think that Chris is a stupid press (1) if you think ... One moment there is no choice because the only thing I can think to describe! Go to the m ... da
You returned to your seat
Justin: How did it go?
You: disponiibleee'm not! (I Tapaste the face with a cushion)
Justin, you say?
You: * crying * Chris said ...
Justin: and listen ...
You: * destapándote face * that question!
Justin: ...
You: * crying * I will not forgive in life
Justin: you'll see how it goes, loves Britt and therefore was so angry
You: * thoughtful *
arriving in New York, the city was impressive, the buildings were very high, and there were many shops, it was great.

You: OMB!
Justin: is impressive
You: if you haha \u200b\u200band our hotel?
Justin: is that
You:: O
Justin: we
You entered the hotel was as a mansion, the rooms were luxurious, were not used to all this, were all the time with the mouth open

Chris: shut your mouth you will not get flies
You: Cover your face there if people will confuse you with a dog
Pattie, and it guys!
Pattie: aber listen to everyone, unless you have some free time Justin, while preparing the concert tonight
Justin: mama ...
Pattie : You're making me hit?
Justin: nop!
Pattie: better, we are at 19.00 in the concert venue
All: OK!
Justin, Pattie and his team went, we were Chris, Ryan, Cait, Chris, and you
Cait: that happens to you Chris?
Chris: Nothing
Cait: will
Chris: is that I can not see at all these days Britt Cait
: do not die dwarf
Chris, that you understand, I'm
Cait: eh is was a joke!
Tu ...
Cait: Well, _____ (TN) we go somewhere
You: I? Eh ... No no I have things to do chau
Cait, but ... well and you Ryan?
Ryan: I have to go look for Chaz to the airport
Cait: I'm going with you What time is it?
Ryan: the 10.00
Cait: ok
were going down the street and lots of girls and boys would stop you, you were doing autographs and photos, you were shopping all day , went to a site and then to the hotel, it was already 17.00. Broke it to Chris' room.
Chris: who is
You: I
Chris: Out
You: please
Chris: buuff ... (He opened the door)
You: hello:)
Chris:: o this?
You: a surprise, I'm sorry I was stupid, it's really good girl, is nonsense truly
Chris: Britt!
Britt: Sweetheart! (Kissed)
You: Well ... I go (went to close the door)
Chris: Wait, thank you, I love you! (I hold)
You: that if that if goes:) (Closed)
Cait: I was with my brother?
You: if
Cait, and I forgive?
You: if you take a surprise
Cait: that
You: Britt
Cait:: or as you did?
You: it is no big
Cait: haha \u200b\u200b
You: who?
Cait: oh, Chaz is one of the best friends of Justin
You: ah yes I talk about it, hello
Chaz: Hello (is beautiful)
Ryan (nudged) is the girlfriend of Justin
Chaz: ah ... you're _____ (TN)
You: if:)
Cait : good to go now to the concert?
You: if
The 6 you were the concert was huge stage, I call someone
You: yes?
***: Hi you are _____ (TN)?
You: if that's me
***: I'm John, I'm in the music and that
You: ah
John: I would propose you to be your representative and you make a mini-tour. Because your drive has been successful
You: seriously?
John: If
You: how long?
John, would be 3 months, is just because we go to few places because it is your first tour, and want to see how everything goes
You: yeah, if
John: Where are you?
You: in New York
John: we can get now in Central Park?
You: now?
John, would be a moment
You: OK, now I
You took a taxi without anyone noticing and went to Central Park
Justin: Cait and _____( TN)?
Cait: I was here, has been with us
Justin: is not no place to meet for
Cait: no idea
You came in 15 minutes, I stood in the middle of Central Park i someone approaches you from behind.
John: Hello
You: you're John?
John: yes, are you?
You: well
John: we have to plan it all, would be 3 months, we would leave soon after tomorrow
You: after tomorrow? : O
John: if we have to start now, and is promoted everywhere, people already started to buy tickets
You: *.*
John: You can come along someone like your father or your family
You: I will call
John: Well I have not much to say, after tomorrow I will find the hotel at 6.00 am
You: it
John: happy:)
You: also
Each went his hand, went to the show, you called your father and say that all would go to your tour.
The concert
Justin: Where were you?
You: I went for a walk Justin
: a better, I love you (you kissed)
You: and I ... (And now as I tell him I have to go on tour in 1 day)
Justin did the concert, all as always, was gorgeous: p When you finish you were at the hotel to sleep, you were very tired.
The next morning I woke up that day was very special. You went to breakfast, all the while looking for the moment to say that tomorrow you were going, he knew he would be angry, do not know how.
Justin: I have a surprise
You: aha ...
Justin: What's wrong?
You: nothing nothing
Justin: see
Justin took you by limousine in the middle of New York and under it you blindfolded.
You: you do
Justin: you walk, trust me
You: ... ...
Justin: open your eyes
You: what if I take off the bandage?
Justin: haha \u200b\u200bclear CONGRATULATIONS!
You: *.* JUSTIN!
Justin: do not like?
You: you remembered my birthday
Justin: of course you thought
You: but what about this?

Justin for your birthday your hung a poster in New York any site you like the photo was giant, was that the photo, each imagines herself.

Everyone watching had paparazzi, cameras, everyone congratulating you, you sang happy birthday, you were very happy. They gave him a microphone for you to talk.
You: well ... I do not know what to say, thank you all for your support, is the best birthday of my life (Justin kissed passionately)
Everyone was screaming, there was no sound .
You: * blablabla * Justin
Justin: quue!
You: that skill * blabla *
Justin: not listening
You: there! (Callus worldwide hit you did not notice) that tomorrow I'm going on tour 3 months !!!!! (Shit)
Justin: What ...
_____________________________________________________________________________________
That tell Justin? juasjuas! :) Buueno porfavoor comment, yeah idk if not follow the novel, for nose if people like it:) adios! uunbeso

0 comments:

Post a Comment