Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What's The Best Pre Work Out Supplement



BIBLICAL POEMS

Beautiful Your cheeks are earrings, your neck with necklaces. Songs

1:10 Behold thou art fair, my love: behold you are beautiful, your eyes of a dove. Solomon 1: 15

behold the winter is past, Hase moved, the rain was, Solomon

2:11 The flowers appear on earth, The time of singing has come, And in our country has heard the voice of the turtle; Solomon 2:12

The fig tree puts forth its figs, And the vines are in blossom, Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away. Songs

2:13 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see your face Let me hear your voice, For sweet is thy voice and thy countenance is comely. Songs

2:14 Behold thou art fair, my love, behold you are beautiful, Your eyes behind your veil are doves Your hair like a flock of goats, which are shown from Mount Gilead. Songs 4: 1

Your lips are like a scarlet thread, your speech, rhythmic, your cheeks, like branches of a pomegranate behind your veil. Songs 4: 3

Your neck is like the tower of David builded for an armory: it hang a thousand shields, Song 4:4


As day breaks and shadows flee, I go to the mountain of myrrh, a the hill of incense. Solomon 4:6

How beautiful you are, my darling! No defect in you. Songs 4: 7

stole my heart, my sister, my friend, you stole my heart with thine eyes, with a necklace around your neck.

Songs 4:9 How beautiful are thy love, sister, my friend! Much better than your love than wine, and the fragrance of your perfumes than all spices! Cantares 4:10

My friend! Your lips are like a honeycomb, drip honey, honey and milk are under your tongue, and the scent of your garments is like the fragrance of Lebanon. Cantares 4:11

Garden closed you, my sister, my friend; closed source, sealed source, Vergel
Songs 4:12
of seedlings of grain, soft fruits, flowers of henna and nard, Song of Solomon 4:13

Nardo and saffron, calamus and cinnamon, frankincense trees and myrrh, aloes, and the most aromatic spices. Cantares 4:14

Spring Gardens, a well of living waters that come down from Lebanon. Cantares 4:15

Beloved, you are beautiful as Tirzah, desirable as Jerusalem, terrible as an army in battle array. Cantares 6:4

your eyes away from me, because I subjugate! Your hair is like a flock of goats frisking down the slopes of Gilead. Solomon 6:5

Your cheeks are like branches of a pomegranate behind your veil.

Songs 6:7 How beautiful are thy feet in sandals, prince's daughter! The contours of your thighs are like jewels, the work of excellent craftsman.

Songs 7:1 Your navel, like a round cup where no lack of good wine. Thy womb, as a heap of wheat surrounded by lilies.

Songs 7:2 Your two breasts are like twin gazelles.

Songs 7:3 Your neck is like an ivory tower, your eyes like the pools of Heshbon by the gate of Bath Rabbim, your nose is like the tower of Lebanon looking toward Damascus.

Songs 7:4 Your head erect, like Caramel, and purple thy locks: in them, a king is held captive. Cantares 7:5

How beautiful you are and how sweet, oh love, for delights! Cantares 7:6

Your waist, like a palm tree your breasts are like its clusters. Cantares 7:7

I said, 'I will climb the palm tree and grab their fruits. " Let your breasts be like clusters of grapes, and apples as the fragrance of your breath. Cantares 7:8

Your palate, like good wine, which comes to love and runs smoothly from the lips of the old. Cantares 7:9

How beautiful you are and how sweet, oh love, for delights! Cantares 7:6

stole my heart, my sister, my friend, you stole my heart with a look of yours, with a necklace around your neck. Cantares 4:9

[ TAKEN FROM THE BOOK OF "philosophy of love" ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment