Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pink And Camo Bridesmaid Dresses

POEMS OF FAITH GRACE

GRACE


Of which salvation the prophets who prophesied of the grace that should come to you have inquired and searched diligently, Peering when and at what point in time meant the Spirit of Christ which was in them, when it testified beforehand the sufferings come to Christ and the glory that should follow. 1 P. 1:10-11.

1 .- What is grace? And I will pour upon the house of David, and on inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and will cry about it, and crying over an only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for his firstborn. Zac.12: 10.

2 .- How is grace? Turn you at my reproof: Behold, I will pour out my spirit, I will make known my words. * In whom also ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise. Proverbs 1:23. Eph. 1:13. Tell

I live, saith the Lord God, I do not want the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways: and why will ye die, O house of Israel? Ez. 33:11.

3 .- What is grace? For sin shall not have dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace. * What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? No way. Ro. 6:14,15.

What shall we say? We continue in sin that grace may abound? * In any way. For those who are dead to sin, how we live in it? * Whoever commits sin passes also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Ro. 6:1,2. 1 Jn. 3:4.

4 .- God will give us the spirit to not sin: Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, because that will come times of refreshing from the presence of the Lord. * Do I take the death of the wicked? says the Lord. Can not live, if they turn from their ways? Acts. 3:19. Ez. 18:23.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you, and take out of your flesh the heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. * And I will put my spirit within you, and I will walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. Ez. 36:26,27.

To walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments and do them, and I are people, and I will be their God. * And I will give them one heart, and give a new spirit in his heart, and take away the stony heart out of his flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh. Ez. 11:19,20.

there is a spirit in man, and inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding. * For by grace are ye saved through faith and this not from yourselves, it is God's gift. Job 32:8. Eph. 2:8.

5 .- Demonstration of the grace of God past centuries: And when the day of Pentecost, they were all together. Acts. 2:1.

And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, which filled the whole house where they were sitting, * And there appeared unto them cloven tongues as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. Acts. 2:2,3.

And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance. * Dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men from every nation under heaven. Acts. 2:4,5.

And when this sound, the multitude came together and were confounded, because every man heard them speak their own language. * And they were amazed and marveled, saying, Behold, are not

How, then, I hear we every man in our own language wherein we were born? * Parthians and Medes, and Flamitas, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia. Acts. 2:8,9.

In Phrygia and Pamphylia, in Egypt and parts of Africa that is on the other side of Cyrene, Romans and foreigners, both Jews and converts. Cretans and Arabs, we hear them speaking in our tongues the mighty works of God. Acts. 2:10,11.

And they were all amazed and perplexed, saying one the other: What do you be? * But others mocking, said: They're full of wine. Acts. 2:12,13. Then

envistió Amasai the spirit prince of thirty, and said: For you, O David, and you, O son of Jesse. Peace, peace to you, and peace to your helpers, because your God will also help. And David received them, and put them among the captains of the band. 1 Chronicles 12:18.

they helped David against that company, because they were all brave men, and were captains in the army. 1 Chronicles 12:21.

And stopping us there for many days, down from Judea a prophet, named Agabus * And come to us, he took Paul's belt and bound his feet and hands, said: Thus saith the Holy Ghost: So the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man whose is this belt and deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles. Acts. 21:10,11.

For our gospel did not go to you in word only, but also in power, and Holy Spirit, and in much fulness, as you know what we were among you for your sake. 1 Thes. 1:5.

And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of Spirit and power. * Which things also we speak, not words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 1 Corinthians 2:4,13.

And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name shall they cast out devils, speak with new tongues. Mark 16:17.

6 .- The grace of God is manifest in all mankind: For a sun and shield is the Lord God, the Lord will give grace and glory: No good to those who walk uprightly. * And the child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him. Psalm 84:11. Lc. 2:40.

of His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. * For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. * And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. Jn. 1:16, 17, 14.

But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. * And he said, Lord, if I have found favor in your eyes, I pray thee, do not pass your servant. * Then the angel said to Mary, not fear, for you have found favor with God. Gn. 6:8. and 18:3. Lc.1: 30.

out of my way to lie, And make me the grace of your law. * How can it be known that I have found favor in your eyes, I and your people, but you walk with us, and I and your people, may be all the peoples on the earth? Psalm 119:29. Exodus 33:16.

And say unto Pharaoh, Thus says the LORD: Israel is my son, my firstborn. * And he lifted up his eyes, he saw Israel abiding by their tribes, and the spirit of God came upon him. * No longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord. Ex 4:22. Nm. 24:2. Ez. 39:29.

And now, if I find favor in your eyes, I pray thee, show me now thy way, you know, it may find favor in your eyes and see that your people are aquesta people. Exodus 33:13.

And I looked, and behold in the midst of the throne and the four beasts, and among the elders, stood a Lamb slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent forth into all land. Rev. 5:6.

And I says: My grace is sufficient, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, as may rest upon me the power of Christ. 2 Corinthians 12:9.

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble. * And it's in the last days, God says, Pour out my Spirit on all flesh and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, And your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: Stg. 4:6. Acts. 2:17.

And on my servants and on my handmaidens in those days pour out my Spirit;. * Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace to receive mercy and find grace to help in time. Acts. 2:18. He. 4:16.

For my servants are the children of Israel are my servants whom I brought out of the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God. * And I will put my spirit within you and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. Lv. 25:55. Ez. 36:27. Whereby

received grace and apostleship, for obedience of faith among all nations in his name. * For by grace are ye saved through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God: * Not of works, lest any man should boast. * Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. Ro.1 5. Eph. 2:8,9. Ro.3: 24.

I say, through the grace given unto me, to everyone who is among you, that is no more highly of himself than he ought to have, but to think themselves sober, according to the measure of faith that God distributed to everyone. Ro.12 3.

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. * The law entered, that the offense might abound but where sin abounded, grace. Ro. 5:19,20.

For that, as sin reigned in death, so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Ro. 5:21.

So, taking the kingdom still, let us have grace whereby we come to God acceptably with reverence and awe. He. 12:28. * What shall we say? Continue in sin that grace may abound? He. 12:28. Ro. 6:1.

What you think is most worthy of greater punishment, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, which was sanctified and has insulted the Spirit of grace? He. 10:29.

fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. * We know who it is who said "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord will judge his people. He. 10:31,30.

nothing more than me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so I end my course with joy, and the ministry which I received from Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God. Acts. 20:24.

Even so then at this present time a remnant according to the election of grace. * And if by grace, then no more of works: otherwise grace is no grace. And if by works, is no more grace: otherwise work is no longer work. Ro. 11:5,6.

What then? What he wanted Israel hath not obtained, but the election has obtained it, and the rest were hardened, Ro. 11:7.

We must be loyal to our God: For the grace of God that brings salvation to all men, he said. * Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly desires, we live in this soberly, righteously, and godly. Titus 2:11,12.

Looking for that blessed hope and glorious appearing of the great God and Savior Jesus Christ. * Who gave himself for us to redeem us from all iniquity and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Titus 2:11-14.

from the book "Bible Study SELECT" EXCELLENT TEACHER
by EZEQUIEL Ataucusi GAMONAL

MAN OF GOD FOUNDER, EDITOR AND GENERAL MISSIONARY AEMINPU

1999

youth

0 comments:

Post a Comment