Friday, April 8, 2011

Meranaamjoker Movie Simi

A 14

Chapter 14
You: who?
***: I
You: emm ...
Selena: Yeah, here I am
You: OK, you want to tell you
Selena, do you not fall While not?
You: do you tell the truth or lie to you? Selena
: truth
You:
not
Selena: ya, but you could hide in the TV
You: Look, I'm not like you, do not pretend to be someone else
Selena: it should
You: If your world so, okay, but what a shame they do not know the part of you that everyone hates.
Selena: What part? Your
: True. Because you really would fall ill people, what a shame that people do not know.
Selena: this is what being famous, to be someone else to fall well
You: for neither Justin nor I do
Selena: Alright, now shut your mouth on TV, I go to ruin my life.
You: you can not be left worse quiet
Selena: Shut up ...
You: what do I do?
Selena: I do not look
You: I do, I just want you to miss
Selena: I am ....
Presenter: if you guys do! This was just seen live.
Selena: queeeee?
Presenter: if Selena yes, no apparent be someone else. Well people, this is Selena its real part, we lie every day, but do not worry, because we do not make more
Selena: _______ (TN) you going to know
You: I I did nothing
Selena: I regret having done this
Selena was. You took your stuff, Justin ran out, you talked about what had happened, and you were at the hotel.
Justin was crying
You: Justin?
Justin: (wiping tears) ... that?
You: What's wrong? Justin
: nothing
You: is Justin ... Justin
: Selena
You: ....
Justin: I've been lying all this time
You:
see Justin come up to you. I hugged
You: Sweetheart she is stupid. He has been lying to everyone, does not deserve anything, do not deserve to shed a tear for her. So in order to mourn
Justin: I know love, but it was my friend
Pattie: I can spend?
Justin: If
Pattie: check this out (I gave the paper)
said this "Selena after _______ (TN) let him look ridiculous in a live show in front of millions of people I swear revenge. He later told reporters that she was never friends with Justin Bieber, as said before you have to be someone else when you're famous. Justin has not answered anything about that comment, how do you take? "
Justin: best not go to sleep?
You: but you have Justin ... Justin
: if we breast go to sleep. It's too late, and tomorrow we have a long day. Pattie
: clear Juss
You: Justin
Justin: that!
You: *.* na-nothing
Both you put you to sleep, you were very sad about the way you had replied Justin. The next morning you did not have anything to do, at least for now, you knew that you would spend the day in LA and I irĂ­ais night to London to give a concert.
next morning. will raise and you went to breakfast.
You: pass me the toast?
Justin: ... ..
You: Justin? Justin
....
You: JUSTIN! Because I have not put up with Selena because the stupid crap you're so tell me! (Banged on the table)
You got up and gone to the beach for a walk, Justin was going to get crazy. Justin saw it and was sad. He was bad about Selena, because like it or not were friends and something more in the past.
You: (crying)
Pattie: _______( TN) with you?
You: is Justin! Do not listen to me as Selena des
Pattie, is very bad
You: but so what? He and I are together! I'm his princess
Pattie: But honey you want or have not been very good friends and that hurts
You: but not what to do, I love him, love him and I do not know what to do to not think about it , think of me next to him I want someone who is and who never disappoint.
Pattie:) Remind him only
You: but how?
Pattie: I do not know
Pattie went, you stood thoughtfully on the beach.
HEAR THIS SONG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU4eQpo-zao
later went to find Justin was in bed drawing.
You: Justin Justin
... ... .. (TN)?
You: if
Justin: I'm sorry, please forgive me
You: shhh, let me put this blindfold on and follow me
Justin: where?
You: Surprise
We put the blinders on Justin, you took it from his hand and took it to the site. Cost you a bit because I was afraid. But you got it.
You: well worth a stair, up
Justin rose, he kept repeating "ya?" When they went 5 minutes, said Justin was already complaining that gave plenty of air.
You: well, I will remove the bandage right? Justin
: sisiis
Your
: 1 ... .2 .... And ... .3!
We remove the bandage. Justin
: oooooooh! *.*
They had prepared a surprise. You were in a balloon. One like this:

Des looked up across the city. In the arena you had drawn a giant heart with rose petals, give up it looked great.
You: Justin looks at the sky
Justin looked, and then step on a plane and wrote, "I do not want to forget I'm your princess, your my knight in shining armor with which I want to spend the rest of my life. " Justin was thrilled, I kiss you. Everything was beautiful, had a sunset in the background. You were only you and him, forgot all, all the problems, you were just you and him.
Justin: is the nicest thing I have ever done
Your
: my prince whatever
Justin: I love you my princess
You: I love The
besasteis you both, I gave a soft air, yet the letters were written in heaven, and heart in the sand. Everything was lovely.
Bajasteis the globe, and we decided to eat something.
On the road.
Justin: I want to say something
You: tell me Justin
: ______ (TN) will you marry me?
You: queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Justin: if you ....
You: nnono already understand, but you say? Haha you only have 17 and I 15
Justin: haha \u200b\u200b¬ ¬ hum!
You: we will come here to eat. (You gave a peck)
You entered a restaurant. Some fans approached. Fan
1,2,3: Justin please can we sign an autograph? Justin
: clear;)
Fans: and your ________ (TN)?
You: I?
Fans: If You
: clear
Fans: and wanted to say ________ (TN) which was fine with me what you did to Selena. We no longer had to lie more
You: I'm glad
Fans: goodbye
Tu & Juss: Adios!
You: lol that nice (you cell phone rings) if? Aah hi, aha ... seriously? Okay, this afternoon? At what time? At 18.00 aha. Adio Vale
Justin: who was it?
You: I will record an album!
Justin: Really?
You: yes! Haha good!
Justin: Congratulations my love!
You: thanks
When you were just ate at the hotel to rest. At 18.00 were in the studio to record. Recorded many songs you had long thought, but do not have said anything until today. They were great. They said they were going to be sold, if successful there.
When finished you went to the hotel to pick up the suitcases and go to London.
When you came to London I stay at this hotel.

was beautiful. You left all the bags and you went to sleep. He had been a long journey.
The next morning, breakfast. Then came Ryan Butler, Justin presented to you. I found a guy quite cute. But hey did not want to think about it, you loved Justin. Justin was talking to Kenny and you still have the two of us.
Ryan:)
You: good
Ryan: So you're the famous _______ (TN)
You: if
Ryan: Justin would not let me speak to you.
You: haha \u200b\u200byou spoke to me also, at last I know.
Ryan: Jaaj serious? :)
Justin: Ryan! Stop flirting with my girlfriend and go!
Ryan: quee? Jajja
You: jjaja we
Ryan is cute .... But I love Justin! .... No? _____________________________________________________________________________________


uuh JAJAJA! Guuapisimo Ryyan but also is Justin? ajaj:) I feel good by waiting! :) And miss it a bit shorter, but I have no time:) hope you like

0 comments:

Post a Comment