Saturday, April 30, 2011

Biggest Boobs In Bollywood

16 cumplir_________Capitulo

Justin: Good morning love
You: good morning:)
Justin: I have an interview today afternoon but practically I have the day off, we go anywhere
You: mm .... (Riiiing) i expected, right? Aja ... seriously? Okay, okay, because as we speak, bye
Justin: ¬ ¬
You: jajaj out my album now for sale, have if successful .. :)
Justin: Really? Great! I'm glad
You: Thanks, well I feel like ... aber
Justin: bah do not tell, I'll give you a surprise, going to breakfast.
You: it:)
Bajasteis to breakfast, was the whole team, Chris was eating everything I could as always, Cait lipstick, Ryan joked with all his companions Pattie was sitting at the table telling them to sit, Dan Kanter played guitar, Kenny, well, Kenny accompanied Chris to eat everything.
in the table. Pattie
: how you guys travel
You: good Justin
: aja ... (Talking on the phone)
Pattie: Let your phone over breakfast
Justin
Justin: sisi ...
Pattie: what will you do today?
You: Justin's going to surprise
Pattie: whether Justin?
Justin: well be planned for the night ... aja (talking on the phone very quietly)
Pattie: Justin leaves the phone, I'm talking
Justin: If mama is in my room
You: ehh?
Pattie (he picked up the phone to Justin) is over! Justin
: ehh! I need
Pattie: you can really do after breakfast?
Justin: (took a bite of bread) that's it! (I took the phone to Pattie) Pattie
: Justin! (Sigh)
Justin left.
You: Pattie quiet
Pattie: ignoring anything, when you arrive will know! Come spend the day, at night we go to New York
You: oke;)
You went out to find Justin.
You: Juss?
Justin: and this baby, tonight we will go to a site, and will give us time to catch the plane after
You: it
Cait & Chris & Ryan: Where are you going? We can target?
Justin: the truth that we do not know where to go, but come
You: What time is it? Justin
: 12.00 the
You: we can go to the movies, then eating
Justin: yes, what do you think guys?
C & C & R: If
You: (riiiing) if? A voucher, 17.00? very well.
Ryan: ___ (TN) has a secret admirer of you I watch over Justin Justin
: which I have to watch is for you ¬ ¬
Ryan: *.* ...
You was my publicist, that at 17.00 I have to make a signature
record
Justin: ah well, it's the same time as my interview when I will find out
You: it
Cait: disco?
You: if I got a record
Cait: aah! Haha good!
You: if
You were a movie. You saw a movie of love. Justin and you all the time you were holding hands, kissing dabais I was perfect. You know the feeling of someone watching you all the time? As the tapeworm, Justin will not stop looking, you were saying that because he looked at you, and you answer, I'm looking at the girl most beautiful in the world. Then you went to a very good restaurant that was near, were nervous about it this afternoon, would be your first record label, and wanted to succeed.
in the table. Chris
(Riiing) *.* (hung)
Cait: Do not you take it? Chris
: emm ... not
Cait: why? It's your girlfriend? Chris
: co-mo you know? Cait
: *.* did not know
You: Chris and we do not go you said nothing
Justin: Bro's not
is Ryan: Who is it?
Chris: shut up! Do not know, and I'm not going to say anything
Cait: ok, ok, but now that I know, call it what you will think I do not want to talk to her
Chris: yes, now I
Cait : Hey guys I have an idea ...
When finished there was still 1 hour to start the record label, but you went to prepare it all, and Justin came for Kenny for an interview. Cait stayed, Ryan and Chris. Chris left because he had been with his girlfriend, Cait Ryan and they were alone.
Cait: come we do?
Ryan: OK, but we do not see (Ryan approached his lips)
Cait, but you fool!
say the plan
Ryan: Yes, yes, it was a joke, I know ^ ^
Cait: You are stupid
There was Chris, in a park. Chris had prepared a picnic everything was beautiful, had flowers all around. His bride was beautiful, she was blonde and blue eyes, the two lovers looked, there were kisses ... Something was missing Cait. Cait
: Give me the phone
Ryan: what? Cait
: to make pictures
Ryan: I do not ...
Cait: it is that Justin and _____ (TN) see them
was already seated, with the discs, no one approached, but for now many girls and came to buy your album.
You: hello:)
Chica1: hello, I want a disc yours
You: well, are $ 20 (signed disc)
Chica1: thanks! I love it! I love you!
You: thanks: D
And
thousands of other girls. You felt important, you were very happy to see that many girls or boys were glad to see you, they liked your music.
Justin was in the program, went to the interview.
Presenter: Justin, how's it going?
Justin: great, I'm with people I love most in the world and that makes me happy.
Presenter: great! News came a few days ago, something not very nice, do you think?
Justin: Well ... that and talk to _______ (TN) It \u200b\u200bwas all a misunderstanding, they were not going to give any kiss
Presenter: Do you think?
Justin, of course. She is the one I love is that I cheat, I got hurt, but we are human and make mistakes. Ryan is like my brother, he never would.
Presenter: I'm glad that everything went well.
Justin, and myself.
The two finishes of doing things and you were at your hotel. I expected there Cait and Ryan with a big smile.
You: happens to you guys ... ¬ ¬
Cait: we have pictures of Chris with his girlfriend
Ryan has done, I
Justin & You: there?
Justin & You: no ... ¬ ¬
Cait: What?
You: that's not his girlfriend
Cait: yes, if it is
You: Justin ... Justin
: aii ...
Ryan: passing
You: she is .... Britt
Cait & Ryan: As you know his name
You: is a fool who was with me in the competition, which won
Cait: It is true: O, but what is wrong?
You: I was messing around the competition, even when I was leaving. I see and kill
Chris: wave, of which you speak?
Justin: no bro
Chris: Well look, my girlfriend so much interest, because here this
You: queeeeee?
Britt: hello ...
Justin: wow ...
Britt: eh .. _______ (TN)?
Chris: you know her?
You: by bad luck if
Britt: ¬ ¬
You: I better go look
Chris: Why?
You: yet do I have to say?
Britt: quiet and I'm going, bye guys
All: goodbye
You: goodbye pu .... Justin
: _______( TN)
You: ahh! Can not stand is that, really
Chris Chris: I love ...
You: I do not, this girl is ugly! It was the worst person who has crossed my life has been hell
Chris: Yeah but ...
You: and now goes up nice, is that the kill, killed
Chris: But I love her!
You: I'm sorry
Chris: Shut up! Because you would not like me to speak well of Justin
You: sorry Chris
Chris: I'm Your
: bah I'm hateful
Justin: Do not say that
You: I've seen the set before Chris?
Justin: Well already
You: .... (Sad)
Justin: We?
R & C & You: if
Justin: not only _______ (TN) you at the hotel
Ryan & Cait: why? Justin
: ¬ ¬ bye
Ryan: okay okay ...
LISTEN THIS SONG:
Justin and you were you to the river Thames. A major river in London, was at night, all lights were on, the entire bridge illuminated the river was wide and deep. Justin I approached him, and there was a boat with sails, I went into it and began to row.

Justin sings the song "Up" began to explode fireworks of all colors, the boat was spinning, Justin and you, you will mirabais while he sang , you caressed him. I stay in the middle of the river Thames in the background was the bridge lit. Started doing a little bit cold, Justin grabbed his coat, I made her shoulders and I approached him. You giraste you, you were a cm of his lips was so perfect I looked in your eyes, I point out the sky, the fireworks were still, both the mirabais with great curiosity, I caress you download Justin's head, slowly approaching you went up to give a long kiss, you felt his lips on yours, you did not want to end up, never knew that he was the person who had been waiting for years and wanted to be with forever.
you part and reĆ­steis.
Justin: I can not imagine my life without you ...
You: I do not
Justin: Promise me something
You: which
Justin, that you'll never go on my side
You: I promise
Justin: and if one day I lose my head and I'm stupid, tell me
You: it should happen?
Justin: we all make mistakes, I did it once, I do not want to repeat
You: I will not let that happen
Justin: I love
You: I most
When were you finally finish the hotel, I expected to go Pattie to New York. You have just caught the plane there were still some hours to arrive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment