Thursday, July 30, 2009

Motion Sensor Light Wiring Schematic



<> <> ..... ...... <> ... ... <> THE GOSPEL OF JESUS \u200b\u200bCHRIST .... ..... ...... <> <> <> ..... ..... ..... <>
<> <> ..... . <> <> ...... ..... <>. (The good news). <> <> ...... ...... ..... <> <> <>

.... beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, Son of God. * And though he was a son, so he suffered learned obedience * Y consummated, he became the cause of eternal salvation to all who obey him. Mr. 1:1. He. 5:8,9.

But when the fullness of time God sent his Son, born of woman, born under the law. * But that the world may know that I love the Father, and as the Father gave me commandment, so I do. * Because I have not spoken of myself: but the Father who sent me gave me a commandment, what I say and what I should speak. Ga. 4:4. Jn. 14:31. and 12:49.

And what are the commandments that the Son of God has to speak? But the word of the Lord endures forever. And this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you. * And he declared unto you his covenant, which ye commanded you to perform, even ten commandments, and he wrote on two tablets of stone. 1 P. 1:25. Deuteronomy 4:13.

These ten words are the Ten Commandments of God's law, written with his finger: "And he gave to Moses, as he spoke with him on Mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone written with the finger of God. " Exodus 31:18. And these words are the gospel of God, keep in mind.

Therefore it says, "He remembered his covenant forever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations. Because: * The beginning of your word is truth, and eternal is every one of your righteousness. " Psalm 105:8. and 119:160. Jesus

preached the words of his Father: Now after John was arrested, Jesus came into Galilee preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, * And saying, The time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent and believe the gospel. Mr. 1:14,15.

Our Lord Jesus Christ, not only taught the Gentiles also the Jews in their synagogues: From that time Jesus began to preach, 'Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. * And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness among the people. Mt 4:17,23. And when he

to go their way, there came one running, and kneeled down before him, asked him, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? * And Jesus said to him: Why do you say good? There is none good but one, God. * You know the commandments: Do not commit adultery, Do not kill Do not say false witness, Do not defraud, Honour thy father and thy mother. Mr. 10:17,18,19.

And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I kept from my youth. * Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said: One thing you lack: go and sell what you have and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me, take up the cross. Mr. 10:20,21.

But he saddened by this word, it was sad, for he had great possessions. * Then Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, How hardly enter the kingdom of God those who have riches Mr. 10:22,23.
can
And according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages, * but now is manifested, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith. Ro. 16:25,26.

But now is made manifest by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ who has abolished death and brought to light life and immortality through the gospel: * Of which I am appointed a preacher and apostle and teacher of the Gentiles. 2 Tim. 1:10.

And having been much disputing, Peter rose up, he said, Brethren, ye know for some time that God chose the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel and believe. Acts. 15:7.

And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost as well as to us, * And no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Acts. 15:7,8.

That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, e, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel. * For our gospel did not go to you in word only, but also in power, and Holy Spirit, and in much fulness, as you know what we were among you for your sake. Eph. 3:6. 1 Thes. 1:5.

Because of the hope which is stored in heaven, which by now have heard the true word of the gospel: * If ye continue grounded and steadfast in the faith, and not shifting from the hope of the gospel that you heard , which was preached to every creature under heaven, whereof I Paul am made a minister. Col. 1:5,23.

More than anything I , neither count I my life dear unto myself, so I end my course with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God. Acts. 20:24.

And I saw another angel flying in mid heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on earth, and every nation and tribe and tongue and people. Rev. 14:6.

Therefore, all you have to preach the true Gospel of our God: but none of these things I took advantage of me: neither have I written this so that you do so with me, because I have to better to die before anyone else render vain this my glory. * Well I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory because I am compelled to, and woe to me if I preach not the gospel! 1 Corinthians 9:15,16.

I am not ashamed of the gospel: it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Ro. 1:16.

However, humanity does not want to hear the true gospel of God: But the dulled senses of them: for until this day remaineth the same veil is not found in the Old Testament lesson, which is removed by Christ . * And even to this day when Moses is read, a veil lies over their heart. * Plus when you turn to the Lord, the veil is removed. 2 Cor 3:14, 15, 16.

show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness, and accusing and excusing their thoughts with each other, * On the day that God shall judge the secrets of men, according to my gospel, Jesus Christ. Ro. 2:15,16.

the foregoing, we should not hear another gospel or doctrine according to men: not that there is another, but there are some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. * More even if we or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel we preached to you, let him be accursed. * As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel, which ye have received, let him be accursed. Ga. 1:7, 8, 9.

For do I now persuade men or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet pleased men, not be a servant of Christ. * But I certify you, brethren, the gospel which was preached by me is not after man, * For I neither received, nor learned man, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. Ga. 1:10, 11, 12.

from the book "Bible Study SELECT" EXCELLENT TEACHER
by EZEQUIEL Ataucusi GAMONAL

MAN OF GOD FOUNDER, EDITOR AND GENERAL MISSIONARY AEMINPU

1999

0 comments:

Post a Comment