Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mercer Flesh-eating Diseases

CREE IN GOD THAT YOU SHOULD DO THE GOSPEL OF JESUS \u200b\u200bCHRIST

<> ...... <> ..... <> ..... <> ... HE WHO BELIEVES IN GOD TO DO .. <> ..... <> ...... <> ... <>

fundamental principles to keep in mind, who believes in God.
But without faith it is impossible to please God, because it is necessary that God joins himself to believe that he exists and that He rewards those who seek Him. He. 11:6.

1 .- To believe in Jehovah God and prophets: And they rose in the morning, went out in the wilderness of Tekoa. And as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem. Believe the Lord your God, and ye shall be safe, believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. 2 Chronicles 20:20. Yes, we believe in God and his prophets, that means that we must have confidence in our God and His prophets, because in every decision we make, we all will go well, there will be obstacles.

2 .- To believe in His Son Jesus Christ: He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: but he that believeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him. Jn. 3:36.

But Jesus cried and said, "Whoever believes in me believes not in me but in him who sent me. * And this is the will of him who sent me, that every one which seeth the Son and believes in him shall have everlasting life: and I will raise him on the last day. * So Jesus said, If thou canst believe, to believe anything is possible. Jn. 12:44. and 6:40. Mr. 9:23.

3 .- Believe in law or in the writings of Moses: Because if you believed Moses, ye would believe me because I wrote it. * And if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? Jn. 5:46,47.

This shalt confess, that as to that road they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which the law and the prophets are written. Acts. 24:14.

And stay in your words: So what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning shall remain in you, you also will abide in the Son and the Father. 1 Jn. 2:24.

Then said Jesus to those Jews who had believed him, If ye continue in my word, you are truly my disciples. Jn. 8:31.

But take care you must carefully observe to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of the Lord I intimated to love the Lord your God and walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and cleave unto him and serve him with all your heart and with all your soul. Jos. 22:5.

But he that looketh into the perfect law, which is freedom, and persevered in it, not a forgetful hearer but an effectual doer, this man shall be blessed in his deed. Stg. 1:25.

So the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. Gal. 3:24.

Keep therefore the words of this covenant and do them, to prosper in all that you do. Deuteronomy 29:9.

4 .- Believe in the Gospel of God, which is the same law: And saying, The time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent and believe the gospel. Mark 1:15.

In whom also ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise. Eph. 1:13.

Then we will decipher the text: Jn. 6:47. "Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." This text is underlined, there are two important points to understand.

First, the belief in God that to do: Teach me good sense and wisdom, because I believed thy commandments. Psalm 119:66.

And he said: Why call me good? None is good but one, that is, God: and if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. Mt 19:17.

And what are these commandments? And he declared unto you His covenant which I commanded you to perform, even ten commandments, and he wrote on two tablets of stone. * And gave to Moses, as he spoke with him on Mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone written with the finger of God. Deuteronomy 4:13. Exodus 31:18.

The tablets were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, graven upon the tables. Exodus 32:16.

And he was there with Jehovah forty days and forty nights: he neither ate bread nor drank water, and wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the ten words. Exodus 34:28.

LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me on the mountain, and be there and give you tablets of stone, and the law, and commandments which I have written to teach. Exodus 24:12.

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved: but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mark 16:16.

the word of the Lord endures forever. And this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you. 1 P. 1:25.

A Lord commanded me time to teach you statutes and judgments, that might do them in the land whither ye go to possess. Deuteronomy 4:14.

And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That ye might walk in it, as you heard from the beginning. 2 Jn. 6.

Then, what more do we who believe in God? We must keep the Sabbath: Let us fear, therefore, the promise being left of entering His rest, let any of you have departed. He. 4:1.

enter into rest But we who have believed, in the way that said, "As I swore in my wrath, if they enter My rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. * Because a certain place of the seventh day said: "And God rested from all his works on the seventh day. He. 4:3,4.

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea and all that in them, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it. Exodus 20:11.

Six days may work be done, but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work on the Sabbath day, shall surely die. Exodus 31:15.

thus saith the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel: In returning and rest shall ye be saved, in quietness and trust is your strength. And you refused. Isaiah 30:15.

Jesus said I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, though he die, shall live. Jn.
11:25.
Verily, verily I say unto you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and shall not come into condemnation but is passed from death to life. Jn. 5:24.

also said: The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. Mr. 2:27.

he who has entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his works as God did from his. He. 4:10.

And keep my Sabbaths, and be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the Lord your God. * And also tell them my Sabbaths to be a sign between me and them, to know that I am the LORD that sanctify them. Ez. 20:20,12.

What must the believer to share in the promise of God: but he that looketh into the perfect law, which is freedom, and persevered in it, not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this shall be blessed in his deed. Stg. 1:25.

Verily, verily, I say: He who believes in Me, the works that I do shall he do also, and greater than these will, because I go unto my Father. Jn. 14:12.

Because you it is given by Christ, not only to believe in him but also to suffer for it. * Rejoice and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Phil. 1:29. Mt 5:12.

If you believe in God, not made pursuant to the doctrine of God, then what happens? So now says: I. 4:11. "Be diligent to enter that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of disobedience"

What will be the destination, which does not believe in the doctrine of God and believeth not the Son? He that believes is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because they believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. Jn. 3:18.

And to whom swore they would not enter into his rest, but those who did not obey? * And we see that they could not enter because of unbelief. * Why: You believe that God is one, thou doest well: the demons believe and tremble. He. 3:18, 19. Stg. 2:19.


So therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and those who formerly was announced not enter because of disobedience. * There remains therefore a rest to the people of God. He. 4:6, 9.

he who has entered into his rest, too he rests from his labors as God did from his. * Diligent to enter that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of disobedience. He. 4:10, 11.

Verily, verily, I say, If a man keep my word shall not see death forever. Jn. 8:51.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: but he that believeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him. Jn. 3:36.

that despised Moses' law on the testimony of two or three witnesses died without mercy. * But a certain fearful looking for trial, and fiery indignation which shall devour the adversaries. He. 10:28,27.

In flaming fire for taking vengeance on them that know not God, and obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, * Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and the glory of his power. 2 Thes. 1:8,9.

Second, as the Eternal Life gets to know you have to re-read the book John 6:47. "Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life."

The truth is that we need to know, as we realize the promise of God is ETERNAL LIFE.

And he said: Why call me good? None is good but one, that is, God: and if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. Mt 19:17.

the wicked, whether from all his sins that he did, and keep all my statutes, and do justice and righteousness, he shall surely live, not die. Ez. 18:21.

and away the wicked from his wickedness that he did, and doing justice and righteousness, his soul will live. * Because he, and he removed all his transgressions that he did, he shall surely live, not die. Ez. 18: 27.28.

I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die, if he turn from his sin, and do justice and righteousness, * If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without iniquity, he shall surely live and not die. Ez. 33:14,15.

Then You will delight in righteous sacrifices, in burnt offerings and whole burnt, then offer calves upon thy altar. * Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and trust in the Lord. Psalm 51:198. and 4:5.

call the people to the mountain, there sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall suck the abundance of the seas, and the hidden treasures of the sand. Deuteronomy 33:19.

But the firstborn of cow and sheep's firstborn and the firstborn of a goat, not redeem, they are holy: their blood sprinkled on the altar, and burn their fat for an offering made by fire unto the Lord a sweet savor. Nm. 18:17.

And when ye have heaved from it the best you, why not bring sin: and ye shall not pollute the holy things of the children of Israel, and not die. Nm. 18:32.

Command the children of Israel, and say to them: My offering, my food with my offerings made by fire in me smell nice, keep, ofreciéndomelo in time. Nm. 28:2.

Santos will be their God, and not profane the name of their God, for the fires of the Lord and the bread of his God offer: therefore they shall be holy. Lv. 21:6.

I am the living bread that came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread shall live for ever: and the bread that I give is my flesh, which I give for the life of the world. * He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day. Jn. 6:51,54.

My righteousness is near, my health has gone, and my arms will judge the peoples: the islands wait for me, and my arm shall they trust. Isaiah 51:5.

All his transgressions that he committed, it will be remembered: in his righteousness that he will live. * Do you remember any of his sins he had committed, was justice and righteousness, he shall surely live. Ez. 18:22. and 33:16.

(But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these things shall be added. * Not want the death of one who dies, says the Lord God, Repent therefore, and live. Mt 6:33. Ez. 18:32. Tell

I live, saith the Lord God, I do not want the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways: and why will ye die, O house of Israel? Ez. 33:11.)

[He who pursues righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honor. Proverbs 21:21.

In this are manifest God's children, and children of the devil: whoever does not do justice, and who does not love his brother is not of God. 1 Jn. 3:10.

from the book "Bible Study SELECT 'EXCELLENT TEACHER
by EZEQUIEL Ataucusi GAMONAL
GOD MALE
FOUNDER, EDITOR AND GENERAL MISSIONARY AEMINPU
1999
youth

0 comments:

Post a Comment