Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How Many Cigarettes Out Of A 12.5g Bag

MEET THE HOLY SPIRIT AS THE PROMISED LAND

What Jesus has taught us? Let San Juan
5: 45, 46 and 47 "Think not that I have I will accuse you to the Father: there who accuses you, Moses, in whom you hope. Because if you believed Moses, ye would believe me because I wrote it.
And if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? "(United Bible Societies, Reina Valera 1909)
Jesus teaches us to first meet the Pentateuch to be able to believe him because it taught him that

Now if you do not love Jesus going?
1 Corinthians 16: 22 "Whoever does not love the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be accursed. Maranatha. "(Clarifying curse is cursed or is removed from the kingdom of God and accused of Hell)

And how I love Jesus?
San Juan 14: 15, 16, 17, 26 teaches us
"If ye love me, keep my commandments, * I will pray the Father, and will give you another Counselor to be with you forever * the Spirit of truth, whom the world can not receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him, because he is with you, and in you .* But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you all that I said. "

And the consequence of love by keeping his commandments (which are the same as God gave Moses) is that our Lord Jesus asks the Father to give us the Holy Spirit. no other way, it is.

So it is clear what it says on Revelation 14: 12 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus."
(God's commandments and faith in Jesus are two elements together, it is clear that without fulfilling the commandments of God, can not receive the Holy Spirit is more, making it not abide not love Jesus and we fall into anathema)

that why the who are against Jesus as they work?
Revelation 12: 17 "Then the dragon was wroth with the woman and went to make war on the rest of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."
mean that faith, grace of the Holy Spirit and the commandments of God is a common language and a common practice and is the only way to reach God through Jesus and what He taught and spoke.

talked What words our Lord Jesus Christ?
John 12:49,50 "For I have not spoken of myself: but the Father who sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I say and what I talk .* And I know that his commandment is eternal life, so what I'm talking about, as the Father has told me, I speak. "

Who blinded to not want to accept the 10 commandments?
2 Corinthians 4:4 "In whom the god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that
them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

1 Peter 1:25 "But the word of the Lord endures forever. And this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you. "

Exodus 34:28" And he was there with the Lord forty days and forty nights: he neither ate bread nor drank water
, and wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the ten words. "

So what is the purpose of the commandment? 1Timothy
1:5,8,9,10,11 "The purpose of this commandment is love from a pure heart and good conscience and sincere faith .* But we know that the law is good, if one used legitimately, * knowing this: that the law is not made for the righteous, but for the lawless and disobedient, the ungodly and sinners, for unholy and profane, for parricide and dies for all murderers, * for fornicators, sodomites (homosexuals), for kidnappers, for liars, for perjured persons, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine, * according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which I have been entrusted. "

To whom leads God's law?
Romans 10:4 "For the law leads to Christ, and that's when you come by faith to be fair." (Latin American Catholic Bible)
Romans 10:17 "So then faith comes by hearing , and hearing by the word of God. "(United Bible Societies, Reina Valera 1909)
Proverbs 1:23" Turn you at my reproof: Behold, I will pour out my spirit, I will make known my words
. "
1 Thessalonians 1:5" For our gospel came to you in word only, but also in power, and Holy Spirit, and great fullness, as you know what we were among you for your sake. "

" Have you returned to the rebuke of God? or want to live according to the sinful world full of deceit and danger. Do you know then what is the true word of God? "
Thanks:



Youth

0 comments:

Post a Comment