Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How To Roll A Nekerchief

Prize Awarded For Lan Coll

From http://llantosenlasombra.blogspot.com/ Lan's hand Sebastián Coll I get this award, full of Darkness.
THANKS LAN!



Rules:

1) Name the blog you gave him;
2) Comment your dark side
3) deliver it to 4 blogs that have the same characteristics;
4 ) Explain the reason that it was granted.

My dark side ... I think I'm all dark. My tastes are pure adrenaline and danger for everything: movies, books, music, all heavy, all metal, all dark, see my profile. Posteo

award without complying with the rules (for a change ... hehe ...) for a long time ago I was given and if I keep waiting to meet them do not think he'll post ever! So here, as always, I leave it here for those who feel identified with the darkness in all its aspects, take him to his house.

Kisses for all and thanks again friend Lan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment