Sunday, May 24, 2009

Embroidery Software Brother Tajima



Once again, my dear friend Elisabeth , has awarded me (how to spoil me!: D) with these beautiful awards:





































Elisabeth Thank you!
These come without rules. However, as the slogan did not keep the award previously granted me} {previous post, I'll do the deal here with these awards.
And my winners are:
1 - Cecy
2 - Gittana
3 - Adolfo Payés
4 - Arantza G.
5 - Haunted
6 - Anamaría
7 - Be
8 - Andrea
9 - Carmen
10 - Supermom
11 - Magahar
12 - Medea
13 - Demons
Charmer 14 - Klau
15 - Malena, Lucas, Lola and Lisandro
Elisabeth Thanks again and congratulations to my winners!
,,,,,,,, Ah .. sorry! Rules! This may not unhook! : D
1.-Make a blog post and link to the grantor.
2.-Rewarding a minimum of five posts (I'm generous ... hehe ... in the original were fifteen!).
3.-appoint the winners in the post.
4.-Notify winners by commenting on their blogs.
Now: CONGRATULATIONS!
Muacks-> Malena.

0 comments:

Post a Comment