Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Giant Cupcake Pan Recipe

Meme III

Accepting the invitation of Carmen , I decided to do this meme.
More than a meme is something creative and original writing may be a story, poem, story, definition ... wide variety of choice, the condition is that its contents should include the words: LIFE, LOVE, FREEDOM, SEX, TRAVEL, MOVIES, LITERATURE.
Another of his rules is that should be passed to six blogs female and six male blogs ... I think, like Carmen , ignore this rule ... How strange I broke the rules, no? hehe ... Simply, I extend my invitation to all who wish to do so.

Then, create away!

Mine will be a simple definition ... here goes:

Throughout my life I've had lots of sex but little love, yes, I boast of having lived a full and complete FREEDOM of choice. During this, my trip, I have devoted much time to literature either reading or writing because I write from my eleven years old and now I have a blog, while continuing to write, with complete self-confidence I can think of to criticize CINE! What chutzpah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment